Warning to users downloading content by Bort85 - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the content he 'repaired' wasn't faulty before.....a bad lie!

But I would like to know why people do this?? Why do they take other content and load them up?!
I really would have other thinks to do in my free time....

Контент был загружен для игры в мльтиплеер! И если есть какие конфликты с другими странами(если я правильно все понемаю) То давайте просто исправим и все! Так как это возможно! А то что кому не нравится или нравится то вы не играите в российские мультиплееры а мы не играем в ваши!!! И не надо тут говорить то что нравится или не нравится! Мне у вас тоже много чего не нравится! Но я же молчу и не чего вам не говорю так как это ваше дело ваша страна!

Last edited:
У меня у самого были конфликты с куидами! Так как я если все куиды (дополнения буду держать на жеском диске то мне его совсем не хватит)!!

Exactly my thoughts. What's worrying is that at least one of the built-ins is affected, which is why I'm suprised N3V hasn't taken action against the user.

Shane

@Bort85: Have you ever heard about something called 'COPYRIGHT LAWS'????
If I were you i would read them VERY carefully!! I know what I say, I already had those problems with my Washington-New London route, I included the TS12 builtin WIL-PHL route in it, and got NO permission to load it up! But that's russia.....

я то разрешения получал и без разрешения не разружаю!
Все содержание, все дополнения, загруженные под ником bort85 предназначены исключительно для мультиплеера, а не для каких-либо других целей. Эти поправки полностью работает, и вы не должны сомневаться в этом. Загрузка них, я не думаю, что у вас будет много вопросов по поводу их качества и эффективности. Так же как и авторство. Если Ваш дополнения в список загружен меня и у вас есть претензии, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной в личном сообщении, я думаю, мы сможем решить эту проблему.

Fairly straight forward , you just need to read it a few times for it to start making sense .

Basically he's attempting to justifying his actions of repairing other users content that is faulty and then uploading it along with other 3rd party content (which isnt on the DLS) to the DLS so that his route or other content will work correctly.

I agree with you there Dave.

Unfortunately, N3V are partly to blame for this happening due to the stringent nature of Multiplayer. I normally do not have much against them but in this case they may have made things worse by having Multiplayer, and not allowing content from third-party sites.

If it was indeed faulty content, the user should have read up about the Download Station Cleanup program, which permits a fix to be uploaded under the original creator's KUID.

Hopefully this makes sense to everyone else as well.

Shane

Нам ваши дополнения не нужны! Мы делаем свои! Есть люди которые их делают но не имеют возвожности загрузить!!! Или вам все обьяснять надо? То приежай в сибирь и увидишь какая там связь и условия!!!!

@Bort 85 - whatever you may be claiming, at least one of the assets you have uploaded was from a PAYWARE pack clearly stating it was not for redistribution. If you did not know it was from a commercial asset then you must have acquired an illegal copy in the first place. As I own this asset, I'd be interested to hear your response.

Bort 85 - все, что вам может быть утверждая, по крайней мере, один из активов вы загрузили было от платных упаковке четко заявляя, что это было не для распространения. Если вы не знали, что это от коммерческого актива, то вы, должно быть, приобрел незаконные копии в первую очередь. Как я владеть этим активом, я бы интересно услышать ваш ответ.

Если программа N3V не доработана то какие претензии могут идти пользователю? Тогда есть только один вариант!Говорите какой куид пересек вашь и мы тогда будем думать как исправить на вашь!

Shane,

I agree with Jim and the others. You shouldn't be ashamed of anything. You did the right thing bringing this up in the forums.

John

Last edited:
Bort85: Whilst your intentions may have been good, unfortunately the method you have used is not, and can be seen as breaking copyright law.

It would have been better to get the original creator to upload their content - bear in mind that built-in content cannot be uploaded without the express written permission of N3V.

Shane

я тебя не понял! Как я могу играть в мультиплеер на пиратке?

Как вы говорите оригинальный создатель иногда неимеет возможности их загрузить и он дает право на загрузку другому человеку который может это залить и время на это есть!

You are right there Malc. Perhaps Termin or Olegkhim may be able to help.

Shane

я то разрешения получал и без разрешения не разружаю!
Все содержание, все дополнения, загруженные под ником bort85 предназначены исключительно для мультиплеера, а не для каких-либо других целей. Эти поправки полностью работает, и вы не должны сомневаться в этом. Загрузка них, я не думаю, что у вас будет много вопросов по поводу их качества и эффективности. Так же как и авторство. Если Ваш дополнения в список загружен меня и у вас есть претензии, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной в личном сообщении, я думаю, мы сможем решить эту проблему.

From Bing's translator for us non-Russian speaking folk:

I then received permission and without permission is not razružaû! (last word doesn't have English equivalent).

[SIZE=+0]All content, all add-ons uploaded under the nickname bort85 is intended for multiplayer, and not for any other purpose. These amendments are fully working and you don't have to doubt it. Download them, I don't think you will have a lot of questions about their quality and effectiveness. As well as authorship. If your additions to the list of loaded me and you have a claim, please contact me by private message, I think we can solve this problem.

John

[/SIZE]

Bort85:I think you need to read up on what you can and cannot do with other people's content.

You may have a right to download the content, but you do not have an automatic right to upload the content under your username, as you have done. This can only happen if the original creator of the asset has given you express written permission to do so, and there are very few creators that will allow this. Even so, I have seen no evidence that you have permission, which is normally mentioned in the asset description with credit to the original creator.

For built-in content, you must have express written permission from N3V in order to upload such content.

Shane

Part translation of post #106 "If your additions to the list of loaded me and you have a claim, please contact me with a personal note, I think we can solve this problem."

I love the way how he thinks it's the duty of the original content owners to contact him to sort things out when it should of been the other way around to gain permission in the first place !!

Is anybody from NV3 reading these posts , they wanted proof .....

Contacted him by PM as suggested, let's see what happens.

OFF TOPIC @nexusdj - could you contact me via brtrainz please? I could do with a chat that might work out to everyone's benefit..

Anthony

Do let us know how you get on Anthony.

I also feel that N3V are partly accountable for this mess, due to their requirements for Multiplayer, and as a result, users are uploading content that is not theirs to the Download Station just so they can use the content in Multiplayer.

Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back