Warning to users downloading content by Bort85 - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevertheless he is online for 1 day here, so i wouldn't trust him.
I agree.
I believe that all the downloaded add-on DLS starting with <kuid:703319:hhhhhh> remove as illegally copied!

Bort85's posts, translated from Russian:
I already explained what I shaneturner12 your additions will not boot! It was an accident! Ie I was in hospital and nephew ioy see here that that on chemi! And I apologize for that! I touch your additions do not want and do not want! Once again, sorry! Spetsalno It was not! And pismo I read just today!
I was not here about 1 month!
No, I don't believe either. How can you upload stuff by accident?

How can you upload stuff by accident?
The word "случайность" is translated like "unpreditible event" or "case". This word combination (Это вышло случайно!) translates like "i didn't want to obtain this result, it happened by itself". The meaning of the whole post i've left in #136.

By the way i propose that this is a narrow-minded schoolkid, who has been startled with e-mail from N3V's helpdesk.

Last edited:
Комп без пароля а в игру зайти и залить может любой кто знает пароль!

"I has no password on my computer. But uploading is possible only for persons who know <my> planetauran's password."

He has a split personality, and in an instant it becomes a nephew and uploads clones on DLS.:D
p.s.
If without humor, this situation needs to be solved!

Пипец!!! Мне даже очень смешно!Ты не какого отношения к работе аурана не имеешь а пишешь такую хрень!!

please! people, use english not Russian, (Although I love the russian accent)
now how many people did he copyright?

not less than 10, according to the topic.

Пипец!!! Мне даже очень смешно!Ты не какого отношения к работе аурана не имеешь а пишешь такую хрень!!
Товарищ, вы попали. Причём так конкретно. Нет чтоб помолчать, и подождать, пока твои (или не твои, без разницы) клоны поудаляют с DLS, надо возмущаться. Ну возмущайся дальше, толку то. Закроют тебе возможность заливать дополнения на DLS, и всё, будешь ждать пока другие мультиплеерные карты туда зальют.

Last edited:
Think maybe it's time to let N3V deal with this. time to a-bort? I fully expect the padlock to appear around breakfast time AU. ;)

Да тут по мотивам темы можно детектив снимать =)))
P.s. согласен с Трамом.

Just a little bit of information for content creators, the following tags can protect your assets.

privileges
{
permit-commit 0
permit-edit 0
permit-listing 1
}

A 0 is read as false and a 1 as true. So this container added to your config would NOT allow someone to clone your asset or open it for edit. It does allow it to be listed by CM. Be aware that this applies to you too so keep a copy with all three set to 1 so that you can edit your own item.

William

That's good advice there William.

I will leave it with N3V now - there is enough evidence both in this thread, and from the reports that one or two members have sent to N3V, for N3V to take action regarding the affected items.

As stated above - if you haven't already contacted Helpdesk and your content has been copied, make sure you do contact them.

Shane

Good Morning All
We have been investigating this in the background, over the last few months. The account 'Bort85' has been banned entirely from uploading content to the Download Station, after them ignoring our emails multiple times.

Due to the amount of content involved, and Bort85's own posts over the last 24 hours in this thread, we will be looking into removing most or all of the content uploaded, since his posts show that he did not have permission from the original authors.

Please remember that you MUST have permission from the original author BEFORE uploading to the Download Station. This is clearly outlined in the Download Station license agreement, which you must agree to when uploading. It is up to YOU, the uploader, to obtain this permission.

Some items may allow redistribution, however please ensure that they also grant commercial use, as this is also required as part of the DLS license agreement.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back