Warning to users downloading content by Bort85 - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it, that's why pencils have erasers on them. "It seemed a good idea at the time" pretty much sums up my whole life - my thinking is we don't actually get wiser as you get older, we merely run out of mistakes we haven't already made. :hehe:

563660_315225808582916_862204708_n.jpg

SNIP
N3V is a game developer, not a law enforcement agency, not equipped to do investigations nor should they have any obligation to try.
SNIP

I gotta agree with this. It's not even practical, it would take a team of dedicated employees to even try it.

Remember, economics is all about 'limited resources having alternative uses'. N3V would make better use of their 'resources' in areas other then investigating every asset uploaded. We already have the forum to serve as a focal point for those issues anyway.

To be honest, neither do I. Most of the time though, the pirating/stealing is done by those who have never posted on these forums.

Shane

P.S. I'd like to apologise to anyone I may have upset by creating this thread - it seemed a good idea at the time.

Don't worry - it gave an opportunity to air and discuss a concern which I guess as Jim says is not going to affect a huge number of Trainzers. I belong firmly in the club where most of the routes I create are so obscure, no one wants to run them let alone clone them. :)

Besides, an hour yesterday in the Railworks route editor had me back in Transdem planning my next stretch of wilderness railway to build.

shaneturner12

Что именно тебе не нравится от борта85 и какие у тебя притензии!!! Я как понемаю ты вопще не из России! И если у тебя есть притензии то пиши мне а не куда нибудь в лево!!!

shaneturner12

Если ты не из России то не чего претензии предъявлять!!

What exactly do not you like to borta85 and what are your pritenzii! I like you Poneman vopsche not from Russia! And if you have pritenzii then write to me and not to something in the left!
Edit Post Reply Quote this message blog
Today, 12:55 PM # 85 Bort85
Trainz member

registration
July 2012
shaneturner12
If you are not from Russia, not what it claims to present!

Bort85,

Unfortunately for you, you haven't got much in the way of defence, as you cannot prove that you own the content that you have uploaded.

If you can prove it to N3V that you own the content or have the rights to upload it, then perhaps things may be different.

Shane

Shane

I'm thinking we need a Russian Translator, I'm suspecting maybe a case of not understanding or even knowing?

I'm thinking we need a Russian Translator, I'm suspecting maybe a case of not understanding or even knowing?
Полностью соглашусь нужен русский переводчик! А как я по вашему загружал дополнения без контента?! Не имея контента NVZ или как то так он называется! Без него я загрузить не могу!!

Блокировки bort85 я не вижу не какого смысла! А есть смысл исправить те дополнения на какие есть жалоба то что с другими названиями. Так как это было уже раньше! Я их исправлял где происходил конфликт! И разговор щас и ведется опять же про это!

Hello Bort85

I'm glad that you take your time and visit this thread.
Yes, we have problems with Cyrillic and Russian and Chinese language. I do understand that you have problem with English ( my is very bad too). You made alot of assets, thank you for all your effort, but here some Trainzers suspect that some of your work is not legal. Can you explain your point of view. Please don't be offended, I hope that you will explain your opinion and I hope too, that you will continue your work.

regards
celje

Thankyou for your input celje.

Hopefully we can find out the reasons for Bort85's actions, as there are quite a few users (including me) who are very skeptical of the user, as very few have heard of them.

Shane

Google translate......(I know it's bad, but...) :

Totally agree need a Russian translator! And as I do you no downloadable content? Not being content NVZ or something like it is called! Without it, I can not download!
Lock bort85 I do not see what does not make sense! And it makes sense to fix the add-on which a complaint is that with the other names. Since it was too early! I correct them where there is a conflict? And the conversation right now, and is again about it!

Babelfish translation of :Полностью соглашусь нужен русский переводчик! А как я по вашему загружал дополнения без контента?! Не имея контента NVZ или как то так он называется! Без него я загрузить не могу!!

Totally agree needs a Russian translator! And how do you downloaded the add-on without content?! Having no content or how the NVZ so he called! Without it I can not upload!!

Babelfish translation of :Блокировки bort85 я не вижу не какого смысла! А есть смысл исправить те дополнения на какие есть жалоба то что с другими названиями. Так как это было уже раньше! Я их исправлял где происходил конфликт! И разговор щас и ведется опять же про это!

Lock bort85 I don't see any point in not! And it makes sense to fix those supplements which have a complaint then that with other names. As it was before! I corrected them where there was conflict! And the conversation right now and again about it!

Last edited:
Fairly straight forward , you just need to read it a few times for it to start making sense .

Basically he's attempting to justifying his actions of repairing other users content that is faulty and then uploading it along with other 3rd party content (which isnt on the DLS) to the DLS so that his route or other content will work correctly.

Last edited:
делайте тогда одельные дополнения для одельных стран и не каких конфликтов с другими странами не будет!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back