USA Pics

BostonandMaine13.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

So I'm guessing we won't see any of the Dash-8's until, oh say around Christmas time?

That sounds about right. And when we do get back to building, look out as we have a lot of stuff coming up.

Great shots guys, some amazing stuff.

Mike

Hmm, guess I'll have to set myself up for a Club Car membership around that time! You can be sure to expect some purchases from me.;)

Thats cleary a NYC hudson.

I'm pretty sure that he's talking about the PRRs in the back of the second picture. I think the back, greenish one is an E6, it looks too short to be a consolidation, but I don't know what the other is.:eek:
Just goes to show you, noobs like me don't know squat!:(
EDIT: I'm just refering to the fact that I don't really know what I'm talking about. Not saying anything about anyone here!

That sounds about right. And when we do get back to building, look out as we have a lot of stuff coming up.

Great shots guys, some amazing stuff.

Mike

Mike,
I have a suggestion for your team's Dash 8s. I'm positive the JR team has the VMD Dash 8s, no? Then you guys should be able to use the interior from the VMD locomotives for your own?

If you do CN, I would definitely purchase. Problem with that, I'll have to do a custom skin for the 10th Anniversary version.

Best of luck,
Joshua

Check a few posts before yours. In mikelj001's fantastic picts, there is a Front-end loader. Once you see it, you can put the pieces together yourself.:)

The morning commute is just starting as RTD Train #1, in push mode, is pulling away from the Harbor City RTD/AMT rail/bus station on the BNSF Harbor Sub some place in the US mid-west where the NS/UP & BNSF all converge at Harbor City.
Johnny
HarborCity01.jpg

Back