USA Pics

Aren't those ATSF B40-8's from VMD? They don't completely look like Sporbust's version.

I wonder how you were able to get them into VMD despite VMD's old payware site dying in early 2009? CDP of it tossed to the new versions?

They are VMD's. Found them while sifting through an old hard drive. Surprisingly, the only errors they got in TANE were missing thumbnails. I need to check that old HD again and try to find the H3 and Fakebonnet GP60Ms I had.

Matt

33ccb2ac1d822d679827b20cc50defbe.jpg

54b1c38c46bb885d8dfb722c3e0da854.jpg

Very nice Chris. I'm betting Idaho doesn't look anything like that today!!!!
Oh heck no! There is so much snow on the ground right now. This year is labeled as Snowmageddon 2017. Still about a foot on the ground right now! It's been a crazy winter!
Thanks for the complient :)

Oh heck no! There is so much snow on the ground right now. This year is labeled as Snowmageddon 2017. Still about a foot on the ground right now! It's been a crazy winter!
Thanks for the complient :)

You should be able to get some good snowplow pics this year :)

I always wanted to see the UP and the BN/BNSF powered units run....

You should be able to get some good snowplow pics this year :)

I always wanted to see the UP and the BN/BNSF powered units run....
Jordan spreaders were in action between Hinkle and Huntington and in multiple places along the Pocatello Subdivision. Trouble was, I84/86 were closed down during these same periods in these locations lol. That's how not fun the snow was this year. There is so much backlog right now they don't have enough crews for the trains!

Chris, Didn't get a lot of ice/ice storms also? Thank you Portland, OR.

Regards,
Nah thank goodness. A couple icy events, but shortlived. I feel sorry for the folks in Seattle and Portland though. They are getting hit hard as well. Glad all I had to do was shovel historic amounts of snow and not get my car stuck commuting to work and back!

Sorry to hear about that Chris, hopefully the snow will melt soon for you. Chicago has been very lucky the past few weeks, we had to deal with just one ice storm and a few snow flurries but other than that all we had to deal with is just very cold temperatures lately.

Due to a sudden shortage of P32ACDMs, today's Empire Service must utilize P42s on its trip towards the Big Apple, where an ACS64 will take the train into Penn Station and into Sunnyside Yard.
4f321eaa4b5f2c9de2592809e12b1903.jpg

when you said about an ACS-64 i think its time someone made an ACS-64 for trainz at the moment you have to reskin a simmilar looking european locomotive to look like an ACS-64 i suggested it on the loco wishlist for JR a last year

Nah thank goodness. A couple icy events, but shortlived. I feel sorry for the folks in Seattle and Portland though. They are getting hit hard as well. Glad all I had to do was shovel historic amounts of snow and not get my car stuck commuting to work and back!

Yes please feel sorry for us :p

Holy cow. In this one page, you can see the evolution of trainz, Current vs. 10 years ago. 10 years of trainz right there.

Fantastic shot cena!

Back