USA Pics

CSX W&A Subdivision

Are you going to do the entire division, or a part of it? Also, there's only one 'a' at the end of Chattanooga.

I plan on doing the entire route. It'll take long to complete it but it'll be worth it, since I live next to the railway. Something told me that I botched up the name Chattanooga :D

I plan on doing the entire route. It'll take long to complete it but it'll be worth it, since I live next to the railway. Something told me that I botched up the name Chattanooga :D

Where do you live? I know of several backroads in the area around my place that might help you out with your project.

A three unit set of brand new ATSF FTs haul a heavy reefer block over Tehachapi Pass in September of 1941. War is right around the corner, and these new EMD freight units will get the chance to prove themselves in extensive service during the war.
2fd89fdbd5c3b71a0e5ea0a9595c7fce.jpg

Sometimes, some people need to put their work up here among their peers to truly appreciate it for themselves.

So yes, he did complement his own images.

Let me see if I can find an appropriate emoticon: :eek:
Yes, like that.

HOLY CRAP A LEGIT TALGO MODEL

:udrool::udrool::udrool:

Where can I get the Talgo? Do you plan on releasing a true Cascades version?

-Nick

barti_1: Thanks for your kind words, and great pics from you, and everyone else, too :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ekankal where you get the 45 tonner in the pics it looks nice
It's a (as yet) unreleased loco (Whitcomb 50 tooner).

240125ca11274284962ca5d370a73847.jpg

c912e5508a7f5eff1e4d43cb16469ef2.jpg

3b39c59ded174bef7685af4297cce058.jpg

3492cc44cb6ac5deb677f6e798f1b2b6.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Hello,

nice screens from all of you.

@ Peter: I know that route from somewhere :)

At th emoment I am about to do final landscape decoration alongside Clark Fork River at my Alberton-Avery-Route. At the Screens you can see a BN freight going westbound a little north of Whisky Gulch and south of the Quarz Flats Rest Area beside Interstate 90.
This line remains in operation today.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Last edited:
Back