USA Pics

I'll just put this here...

en_route_to_ludlow_by_nictrain123-d9in2ky.png

This desert railroad don't get much love in the Trainz community, it seems.... ;-;

Last edited:
Wow!
Nice ekankal!
May I ask where you got that track? It looks perfect for my layout...
Thanks in advance!!
Thank you :).
It is a personal reskin of JR's track called "Lt Grey (Terrain)".
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

95f3fb9bb71b6e48eff237afb75765fc.jpg

1e21207b3d77ad128ea3401b5d121c8e.jpg

383411e894646fa7beecd8cda0d5cb10.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

I'll just put this here...

en_route_to_ludlow_by_nictrain123-d9in2ky.png

This desert railroad don't get much love in the Trainz community, it seems.... ;-;

Wait! What!?!

I normally don't quote pics but...

Where did all that come from? Is there a route in development? Are there more locomotives? More rolling stock?

Tell me more nictrain!!!

Edit: Hum... 10 locomotives, 7 passenger cars, and 45 freight cars, 168 miles of track, Death Valley Junction, Zabriskie, Beatty. If you have the first #6 you must have the #5 since they were identical.

Tell me more nictrain!!!

Edit too: Ah, a blast from the past I see. To bad they never made it to the DLS. One of the projects from the golden days of trainz.

Last edited:
Loving that work train.

As well you might considering that many of those cars are yours. :wave: Thank you, and thanks to the TrainzItalia's dream team who brought your UP MoW cars to my attention in their Donner Pass session. The MoW UP caboose is from RRMods as part of their $5 UP Caboose package. All the boxcars, refers, and stockcars are from rgcx BTW.

BTW btvfd if you are looking to expand your MoW collection Dave's 62ft bulkheads and his gondolas have several MoW type loads. :D

Last edited:
Wait! What!?!

I normally don't quote pics but...

Where did all that come from? Is there a route in development? Are there more locomotives? More rolling stock?

Tell me more nictrain!!!

Edit: Hum... 10 locomotives, 7 passenger cars, and 45 freight cars, 168 miles of track, Death Valley Junction, Zabriskie, Beatty. If you have the first #6 you must have the #5 since they were identical.

Tell me more nictrain!!!

Edit too: Ah, a blast from the past I see. To bad they never made it to the DLS. One of the projects from the golden days of trainz.

Oh man, I normally avoid west coast and desert routes. But doing a little digging and I kinda feel your excitement. I have a soft spot for old western railroads, and history. But reading what you've said, sounds like we'll never get to run it.

Back in 2013 (I think) a power outage on the NHL forced all trains to switch from electric to diesel trains. While Metro North used used their standard diesel trains, Amtrak had a diesel and cab car pull trains through the dead zone.

eb6d17d1b2008d273350d5e7ba98236f.jpg

Those shots by felix_g............. Wouldn't it be wonderful if one could run a longgggg and beautifully detailed Trainz route that looked that good without any lag and stutter?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if one could run a longgggg and beautifully detailed Trainz route that looked that good without any lag and stutter?

Or in a version of Trainz that was stable enough to actually run, and not collapse and have to do a database repair on a daily basis?

Thanks guys!

Wow Felix That first shot was amazing. :D What sky did you used?
<kuid2:36649:21012:1> EP1 - Sky #12

felix what route is that? and is it available? its amazing..
Still a WIP... not available yet.

Or in a version of Trainz that was stable enough to actually run, and not collapse and have to do a database repair on a daily basis?
I'm so used to database repairs I would miss them... :hehe:

Back