UP Passenger Cars

Jimbiglion

261 Train Crew
I am looking for good UP passenger cars that look like the ones of the UP used with the their 844 and 3985 for their special trains the ones on DLS will not work where can I find them or I can build mine own with some help.

Well I went on the dls and saw some UP pullman cars but as for the modern cars for those two steam engines, I can't find any exept the milwaukee road cars painted in UP colors and still reads 'Milwaukee Road' that are similiar to the ones used by the union pacific or try reskinning the ATSF cars which should come close to the real ones, Good luck!:cool:

Well I went on the dls and saw some UP pullman cars but as for the modern cars for those two steam engines, I can't find any exept the milwaukee road cars painted in UP colors and still reads 'Milwaukee Road' that are similiar to the ones used by the union pacific or try reskinning the ATSF cars which should come close to the real ones, Good luck!:cool:

actually the Milwaukee road used that same color scheme on their Hiawatha Streamliner later into the Diesel era.

actually the Milwaukee road used that same color scheme on their Hiawatha Streamliner later into the Diesel era.

Oh,okay thanks for the help but yeah type in "milwaukee road and see what you come up with!:cool:

Back