Amtrak's passenger wagons

nicola86

Hello everyone; where I can find the single-decker Amtrak passenger carriages (both those with the smooth sides of the body and the others slightly "rounded" in stainless steel), to be coupled to the P42DCs both in the third "pepsi" livery and in the the last one?

Possibly interactive and compatible for TRS2019 SP5.

There are some great Amfleets (the round ones) on the DLS by trainlover16. I have another set I feel like I got from American Trainz, but it seems those may be gone.

There are some Horizon cars by Perrock at americantrainz.com, reskins of DLS models.

Matt

Last edited:
IRT your no response post, while this is an international forum, people do have lives outside the forums. Give your posts time and people will respond to them.

You might like these:
<kuid:542971:10000052> TL16 Amfleet i coachclass forward BETA
<kuid:542971:100003> TL16 default_wagon_Amfleet BETA
<kuid:542971:10000051> TL16 Amfleet i coachclass reversed BETA

They are on the DLS. You should seriously learn how to use Content Manager. If you used Content Manager, you could have searched for Amfleet cars and found these.

probably going to dpell his name wrong but Flamerailzz has viewliners and either payware or freeware. he has other Amtrak pieces. Amtrak has sorta been the redheaded step child. nothing great for use but usable. it is getting better.
ejb

JCitron.
i downloaded the two Amfleets and run the tonight. they are really nicely done. hope he or she does more. only gripe is the doors aren't animated. seems like animated was used once ago in trainz.
i did play around with the animated people. they are really neat and some more work will make the usable. i use a grid square and could not get the walk/run people to land on the grid. the were walking in the space around and you can't see the invisible which would help when setting them up. they seem to have a time limit and stop functioning. but they are really cool. good luck with this venture.
have fun
ejb

JCitron.
i downloaded the two Amfleets and run the tonight. they are really nicely done. hope he or she does more. only gripe is the doors aren't animated. seems like animated was used once ago in trainz.
i did play around with the animated people. they are really neat and some more work will make the usable. i use a grid square and could not get the walk/run people to land on the grid. the were walking in the space around and you can't see the invisible which would help when setting them up. they seem to have a time limit and stop functioning. but they are really cool. good luck with this venture.
have fun
ejb
I agree the Amfleet coaches look really nice. I use them all the time even though they don't have animated doors. I noticed the same with the people. I wonder if there is a missing loop function in the script for them. I'm not a script writer or programmer and I'm only speculating.

playing with the both of them was fun. the people will definitely be a hit. they need to use a invisible track to set the walk/runners. yep the time is short. i really like the amfleets and hopefully he will do some more. AMTRAK cars has always lacked arn numbering .
i have just purchased flamerails verizon set. the coaches change the number and the name plac (rivers) on the side. they also have some weathering and that is also nice. i'll tell for $7.50 they are really nice. i don't know is the verizon have coaches . probably not. anyway the sleeper cars change the river with the numbering.pretty nice for the number.
i'm not really a AMTRAK but they do share the rails with everybody's road.
thanks ejb

IRT your no response post, while this is an international forum, people do have lives outside the forums. Give your posts time and people will respond to them.

You might like these:
<kuid:542971:10000052> TL16 Amfleet i coachclass forward BETA
<kuid:542971:100003> TL16 default_wagon_Amfleet BETA
<kuid:542971:10000051> TL16 Amfleet i coachclass reversed BETA

They are on the DLS. You should seriously learn how to use Content Manager. If you used Content Manager, you could have searched for Amfleet cars and found these.
image.png
image.png

Were those a recent release? The Amtrak or American Trainz ones can be found by putting the url of the Amfleet page into Wayback Archive and most of the coaches have a working download. The original site is down and they made a new site but the Amfleets aren't on there I believe. There were some beta Amtrak coaches as well like dining car, baggage, etc. that you might have to go to Wayback Archive for on that Amtrak or American Trainz site.

Back