Trying to move content. Please help.

picture

Dear Community,

I am trying to copy all of my Trainz third party content on my computer to my brother's computer. We both have the same version of TRS, 2.4. I copied the Download folder from my dispatcher to his. However when I started trainz no other content, besides the defult stuff, showed up. Can some one please tell me how to fix this.

Thanks,
Matt

Open your content manager, look for the "file button at the top left of the CMP panel, click on that, go down the drop down menu and click on "Import Content", then import the contents of your custom content folder there, it should work, depending on how much content your attempting to move, it might take CMP awhile to get it done, then make sure everything commits and it should show up in game.

Nooo - TRS2004 doesn't use CMP. You need to delete the chump file. Easiest way is to download any asset at all from the DLS, then when you restart TRS it will rebuild the chump file and all your assets should appear.

Dave Bird

Thank you Dave. I totally forgot about deleting the chump file. This is what happens when you dont play with Trainz for a while.

Matt

Back