Trainz Plus TLR Phase 1 & TRS22 SP3 Update

Good to see some improvements to Mac for the first time in a while. I'm a bit reluctant to update tho seeing the multi-hour long DBRs, but I'll see. (I don't even have that big of a database, so I would think it'd be quicker, but I dunno)

I applied the patch with no problems other than the Launcher not closing automatically. I can't remember if the DBR showed a progress bar it diffidently did show progress with numbers ie: Checking for faulty assets 677500 out of 678584 checked.

I just installed the update, Installed really quick. Thank You for all your hard work to make Trainz what it is today.

A Trainz Plus frissítés már elérhető, és a Trainz Living Railroad 1. fázisát tartalmazza

Fedezz fel többet:
https://info.trainzsimulator.com/trainz-plus

További információkat a Trainz Living Railroadról itt talál:
https://docs.trainzsimulator.com/docs/trainz-living-railroad

Főbb jellemzők:
  • Trainz Living Railroad – 1. fázis
  • A Clutter 2.0 megvalósítása
  • Egyszerűsített kínai támogatás
  • MacOS Game Controller támogatás
  • GPU Clutter Mac támogatás
  • MPS stabilitási fejlesztések
  • A Trainz Build 5.4 támogatása

Támogatott buildek:
  • Trainz Plus Windows - 123794
  • Trainz Plus Windows Steam – 123800
  • Trainz Plus Mac - 123844
  • Trainz Plus Mac Steam - 123845

TRS22 Retail SP3 – kompatibilitási frissítés

Főbb jellemzők:
  • A Clutter 2.0 megvalósítása
  • Egyszerűsített kínai támogatás
  • MacOS Game Controller támogatás
  • GPU Clutter Mac támogatás
  • MPS stabilitási fejlesztések
  • A Trainz Build 5.4 támogatása

Támogatott buildek:
  • TRS22 és PE Windows - 123801
  • TRS22 és PE Windows Steam – 123799
  • TRS22 és PE Mac - 123792
  • TRS22 és PE Mac Steam - 123797
  • TRS22 Mac App Store – 123798
Sziasztok
Mit lehet tenni? Steam windows verziót használtam máig. Sikeresen megkaptam az Sp3 verziót. Azóta nem indul el a proram 😔😔

I ran update (build 123794) and saw no issues. Very quick. Trees all seem fine. The "rebuild database" step was invisible, but it took less then 5 minutes to complete. No faulty assets.

Where does one find a write up about Clutter 2? Is the an explanation on what the different controls do? I don’t see much difference graphically between Clutter 1 and 2.

The Retail Version 123801 for PC installed and displayed 84 errors after a DBR and an EDBR.
When I opened the main window there were no error or warnings on any of my installed routes and sessions but!
In every session where I have multiple Un-Portal 2 rules installed none of the would emit trains when set to do that. I checked the rules for several portals and all the data was correct and the consists and drivers were correct but still none would emit the trains.
This is very disappointing because the Un-Portal 2 rule had been rock solid in the earlier release of TRS22.

I will continue the checking of this latest release but so far that renders at least 15 sessions made be me and others unusable.

Update closing and opening TRS22 made no difference but after the PC was shut down for 30 minutes and restarted the Un-Portal 2 rule were working normally ( I am not Computer savvy enough to pretend to understand that.

Last edited:
Where do I find in Driver the "System Radial Menu", mentioned in the session "Free Drive" of the map KSC2?

Any help is very appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

My Trainz, Build 123794, is running windowed in Win11.

Regards
Swordfish

I get that often when I'm debugging some script. Its almost like there are a smallish bunch of lines that won't clear. A restart usually clears it.

The phantom DB rebuild caught me out. I tried the rebuild manually and got that odd message you mentioned so I shut down and discovered Trainz was still doing something in the background. I then restarted and tried another DB rebuild which is taking an eternity to run. Oh, it just finished with 331 errors and 99001 warnings. This was my CRG install so the errors and warnings are not a surprise. ;)
I was surprised at first but I was anticipating it at the same time based on past experiences. It's like waiting to get zapped when opening up a piece of equipment and then getting zapped.

Mine ran all night and ended sometime in the wee hours. When I went to bed, the content was being validated making me think this was an EDBR and not the quick DBR.

The Retail Version 123801 for PC installed and displayed 84 errors after a DBR and an EDBR.
When I opened the main window there were no error or warnings on any of my installed routes and sessions but!
In every session where I have multiple Un-Portal 2 rules installed none of the would emit trains when set to do that. I checked the rules for several portals and all the data was correct and the consists and drivers were correct but still none would emit the trains.
This is very disappointing because the Un-Portal 2 rule had been rock solid in the earlier release of TRS22.

I will continue the checking of this latest release but so far that renders at least 15 sessions made be me and others unusable.

Update closing and opening TRS22 made no difference but after the PC was shut down for 30 minutes and restarted the Un-Portal 2 rule were working normally ( I am not Computer savvy enough to pretend to understand that.
Try opening up your session, make a slight change like placing a wagon then removing it, then saving the session and try again. I have found with previous version updates that updating the sessions to the latest version usually fixes weird things.

As always, make a backup first.

Also downloaded the MSVCP140-ATOMIC-WAIT.dll and moved it into place. Still no go....cannot get into the game at all. Nice going, NV3.

Try opening up your session, make a slight change like placing a wagon then removing it, then saving the session and try again. I have found with previous version updates that updating the sessions to the latest version usually fixes weird things.
Hi John,

I did that but the issue was persistent until I left the PC off for 30 minutes and then restarted it. That suggests it was the PC cache that was corrupt but if the cache was healthy when I started the update why was it corrupt when I finished the update. The initial install, SP1, SP2 and update to Platinum did not cause any issue so why this time.

As always, make a backup first.
I can't remember the last time I did any Trainz update without a second instal using the same database but with a different name.

Hi John,

I did that but the issue was persistent until I left the PC off for 30 minutes and then restarted it. That suggests it was the PC cache that was corrupt but if the cache was healthy when I started the update why was it corrupt when I finished the update. The initial install, SP1, SP2 and update to Platinum did not cause any issue so why this time.

I can't remember the last time I did any Trainz update without a second instal using the same database but with a different name.
Who knows why this occurred this time compared to others. Right now, I have 60 assets with missing dependencies I didn't have before that I'm currently chasing down. This leads me too to think that it's a caching issue. I'm going to brute-force things like the cache files and rebuild the database quickly and see what happens.

Ok so this new patch adds 2.0? At first I noticed nothing new except for 57 new downloaded items... Now as I am working in surveyor I noticed the bulk asset replacement still freezes the game and working on a route in surveyor when I clicked to save work done the route flooded? I had the effects layer disabled at the time???? So I am guessing I need top find this scrap book to fix this issue....build 123801.
Still confused but I opened the effects layer and reset water-water to -100 but I know I am still missing something?

Last edited:
I opened my TRS22 install and found a notice for update. Like an idiot, I said ok and proceeded to DL the update. It ran until it said complete on install.
I now have a totally dead launcher that only gives me an Apple error message being sent to Apple. Can't sign in through it for help. I had to replace my password to login here!
Any way to fix? I have a route I have been building for a year. It is in the Data base which I can still get to!

Back