NYCTA! pics!

And sending around payware content via email is illegal, so I wouldn't risk that. I've tried countlessly to contact Magicland, but i'm sure at the time he's trying to finish up college or something. Wait patiently, he'll release them.

And sending around payware content via email is illegal, so I wouldn't risk that. I've tried countlessly to contact Magicland, but i'm sure at the time he's trying to finish up college or something. Wait patiently, he'll release them.

i want to know where the payware is so i can pay for it. i understand its illegal.

The gold membership on Magicland's website has been discontinued, and it is no longer available. You'll have to wait until he releases them.

i have 1 more question why cant anyone send the silver r32 to you. its not payware??????????????
No, it's not even released. It's a reskin by the person who posted the picture. You can do it yourself or wait until Magicland releases his.

And don't PM him to send it to you in email. Wait patiently or do it yourself.

No, it's not even released. It's a reskin by the person who posted the picture. You can do it yourself or wait until Magicland releases his.

And don't PM him to send it to you in email. Wait patiently or do it yourself.

how do you do it yourself it it doesnt show in paint shed when i enter is there a way to put it in?

We know. We're talking about the R32s and the R40s.

But this is a screenshots thread, not a chat. So bring on the NYCTA pictures.

Mow1.jpg

MoW10.jpg

MoW11.jpg

MoW6.jpg

MoW9.jpg

R40CC9.jpg

A few construction shots and an R40 with a red R17.

It Magiclands Subway Construction Set

Look up his name on the DLS.......you'll find the whole thing, but you will also have a tired finger...LOL

Anthonyg

i have another question... when you paint the r32 that magicland made. can you make a copy so you have both. i tied that is there a certain name you are supposed to name it?

i have another question... when you paint the r32 that magicland made. can you make a copy so you have both. i tied that is there a certain name you are supposed to name it?
No, just go to the CMP and look for the R32 and clone it. You could Rename it, but be careful.

Back