NYCTA! pics!

I know NYCTA like the back of my hand. And, I've been out to Long Island so many times, I know that whole area.

Ok back to the topic, more NYCTA pics!
An R40 CC leaving 207 street.
R40CC1.jpg

From the opposite platform.
R40CC5.jpg

In the tunnel.
R40CC6.jpg

Approaching a switch with the correct line up, green over yellow.
R40CC7.jpg

A flagman hold the train while worker clear the track.
R40CC8.jpg

Workers on the track replacing rails.
R40CC11.jpg

The work trains, R12 cars, R17s and work locos. The R12 and R17 cars are on loan from the Flushing line for use in work service.
R40CC14.jpg

R17 and workers on the tracks.
R40CC10.jpg

R12 and work loco hooked up.
R40CC13.jpg

R40 meet R17.
R40CC9.jpg

great pics but i wish i had the R40! Some Trainz members (who loves NYCTA Trains) needs it!

I know what you mean, I was so glad I was able to get it while it was available. I think Magicland said that he would releasem it one he mad a cab for it.

this is my route so far !! well i have shots of my trains its the r.n.w.q route!

r403.jpg

^
i made the r40 look like the current ones
r404.jpg

^
custom destination signs for the r62 if u want it pm me for a custom sign
r402.jpg

^
project graffiti this is just the test so i cant ever reales this r40 with graffiti but im trying to do other trainz like the r32 and redbirds full of graffiti
r40.jpg

^
last shot

-alex

Here are some shots of the last transit open house. This year the main event was at the main over haul shop.
rodeo2.jpg

The museum R12.
rodeo3.jpg

And an R1.
rodeo4.jpg

An R33 taken from work service for the days events.
rodeo5.jpg

An R46 and an R62, the R62 cars usually don't come to this yard, but today is a special event.
rodeo6.jpg

The same R46 and R62 along side the R33 in Worlds Fair colors from the 1960's.
rodeo7.jpg

A view down the line.
rodeo12.jpg

Here we see people waiting for the days main event, the chance to operate a 3 car train of R1s (under supervision of course)!
rodeo11.jpg

Last is a sneek peak at an R17 that in a few months will be a new display at the Transit Museum.
rodeo8.jpg

Here is the train that took me home after the days great events.
DSC01142.jpg

P.S. I can't wait for Magicland's new R32 GOH. I can't wait to put that on display with the rest of the fleet.

Thanks, I can't wait to get a desk top because my lap top can't stand it when I use terrain and a ot of trains.

Here are some shots of the last transit open house. This year the main event was at the main over haul shop.
rodeo2.jpg

The museum R12.
rodeo3.jpg

And an R1.
rodeo4.jpg

An R33 taken from work service for the days events.
rodeo5.jpg

An R46 and an R62, the R62 cars usually don't come to this yard, but today is a special event.
rodeo6.jpg

The same R46 and R62 along side the R33 in Worlds Fair colors from the 1960's.
rodeo7.jpg

A view down the line.
rodeo12.jpg

Here we see people waiting for the days main event, the chance to operate a 3 car train of R1s (under supervision of course)!
rodeo11.jpg

Last is a sneek peak at an R17 that in a few months will be a new display at the Transit Museum.
rodeo8.jpg

Here is the train that took me home after the days great events.
DSC01142.jpg

P.S. I can't wait for Magicland's new R32 GOH. I can't wait to put that on display with the rest of the fleet.
May I ask where you got the brick building and the stuff inside? Is the stuff inside sepparet from the building?
Nice work!!!!

Brandon

I will try and find the brick engin house, it has no tracks in it but the wheels, tables and locker come with it. The scafold* and the R17 are not included.

Back