far shot of my route bridge im working on
r40andr322.jpg

^
new graffiti skin!
r40andr32.jpg

^
another shot!
-alex
The R-32s with the silver doors are very nice and so does the R-40s but the graffiti isn't one my top choices. The pic on the top looks like the pic of the R-32 N train and R-143 side by side at 20th Avenue

It actually isn't my reskin. It was available for download a few months ago, but the link has been deleted. However, if you want to make your own reskin, use a program like GIMP or Paint.NET. They are free for download.

Hehe noticed the path train re-skin! :)of that model don't remember which one it was, ah :( nobody has made a good Kawasaki Rail Car pa 4 or a Hawker-Siddeley pa3 one day I hope.
It's the MARTA CQ312. The path Reskin is found at Trainz Commuter Rail.

I think the R32 is a custom job that Magicland said could not be released. At one time he did show a remake GOH R32 that was a model of the version that you now see in NYC. The R40 was released in Magicland's Subway Construction Set, but right now it is not available to the publice, only a lucky few have it.

I think the R32 is a custom job that Magicland said could not be released. At one time he did show a remake GOH R32 that was a model of the version that you now see in NYC. The R40 was released in Magicland's Subway Construction Set, but right now it is not available to the publice, only a lucky few have it.
but no one can send it to you via email?

I'm not sure, I know no one can send the R40 since it is payware. The R32 I think is only for private use, but if you want you can email Magicland and ask him since it is his creation.

Back