I've found a post by jefff944!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
here are all the posts i can see in quotes...

jeff944: "Okay, since i was focusing on other things, i thought id finish what i started, so heres another addition to the Lake Shore Limited set. Amtrak St. Louis Baggage Dorm, used from 1980-1997 on long distance trains.

In gamer:"
untitled.jpg

"Corey"

boc61: "Not bad. Not bad at all:) "

chrisracer8903: "[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Nice model! -Chris"[/FONT]

jefff944: "
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]some people may have been wondering why i like this train so much, the reason is this: 3:34 am August 3rd 1994. The lake shore limited #49 was running behind schedual, as she sped past farm fields outside of Batavia New York, the first on her 2 MHC cars came off the track, dragging atleast 9 of the 16 cars along with her down a deep embankment, most of the 9 cars were damaged so bad that they were scrap, as far as i know, some of these cars are still around. atleast 125 of the 320 people on board were badly injured, there are no deaths as far as i know. The train derailed at a area with no road access making it difficault for many rescue vehicles to help. As a small child at age 2, i was interested in trains greatly, especially amtrak as they go much faster, and the horns were louder, my dad and my uncle went with me to see the wreck in the morning, i still have some diner car menus from it, i cant remember much about this inncodent off the top of my head, but i thought it would be a good idea to make this consist for trainz, even if no one died, it still was a major part of my life, even today i can still see that overturned train.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Corey"[/FONT]

PerRock: "I stoped by my local station to find -- the AGZ test train at the platform. so nabed some pics. some of these cars are now in service! (check the DLS, click jefff944's ticket)"
perrock.jpg

"the poster in the station"
perrock2.jpg

perrock4.jpg

perrock5.jpg

perrock6.jpg

perrock7.jpg

perrock8.jpg

"peter"

chrisracer8903: "Very nice models guys! Where did you get the Amtrak California Dash 8? -Chris"

007007: "I think they skinned that. Good job corey!"

"Originally posted by chrisracer8903
Very nice models guys! Where did you get the Amtrak California Dash 8? -Chris "

PerRock: "I believe (don't have CMP open) its nvez's. im not sure about it status; although i think i saw it avail somewhere....

peter

Edit: There is a Dash-8 on the DLS but its not California."

nvez: "right you are. i took it offa the DLS because i was fixing it up. its actually just an AC4400CW that i skinned a while ago into Amtrak California colors. I trashed the loco a while ago. I was wondering if some could send me back my loco. Ironic eh?"

PerRock: "[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Sure, Nvez. you have mail.

peter

Edit: You will have mail, as soon as i get CMP to open."
[/FONT]

jeff994: "[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]i've just about finished the St louis series lounge, im going to work on the auto train buffet for a friend, than finish up with a ex Seaboard baggage dorm, and some heritage coaches and lounges.

Corey"
[/FONT]

Floridarailmaster: "At the moment me and corey are working together, Im getting most of his cars SP2 compatible. Corey get online so I can send your dorm! it just got back from highland and they told me to tell you to keep the darn thing clean next time"

PerRock: "I stoped by my local station to find -- the AGZ test train at the platform. so nabed some pics. some of these cars are now in service! (check the DLS, click jefff944's ticket)"
perrock.jpg

"the poster in the station"
perrock2.jpg

perrock4.jpg

perrock5.jpg

perrock6.jpg

perrock7.jpg

perrock8.jpg

"peter"

chrisracer8903: "Very nice models guys! Where did you get the Amtrak California Dash 8? -Chris"

007007: "I think they skinned that. Good job corey!"

"Originally posted by chrisracer8903
Very nice models guys! Where did you get the Amtrak California Dash 8? -Chris "

PerRock: "I believe (don't have CMP open) its nvez's. im not sure about it status; although i think i saw it avail somewhere....

peter

Edit: There is a Dash-8 on the DLS but its not California."

thats not a Dash 8 its a Dash 9

qoute by Klinger: thats not a Dash 8 its a Dash 9
Look at Nvez's post, It is just a reskined Dash 9 as he said.

Please Don't quote images.

I just based it off from what the name was. To be prototypical Amtrak ran P32-8

peter

agreed and um Jimmyp4 i really dont know what you have started but that Dash9 loco i love i want it so bad.........

Anyone can use my reskinned Dash9. I'm still trying to boost up my 3ds max skills so I can get really good at making an actual Dash 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back