Is N3V Rational?

It works for me but I run NoScript in Firefox which likely stops the redirect. Great extension by the way. I made a .pdf from it so I'll upload that and provide a link.

It should open in your browser rather than download.

Theres a bit of script that tries to put it into the frame of the old site. That frame doesn't exist any more.

I downloaded the pages and corrected them to be visible on their own, but as its plastered with a copyright, I don't think I can actually put them up for others to see.

One thing to remember about these train simulator products is that many of the items made available on the downloads station are made by third party and/or trainz members who may not be 100% skilled in computer programming and asset creations.
We like to share our freeware or payware creations on the DLS so that we can all enjoy playing the game.
Back in the days of the released older TRS 2004 product when you sent up a layout or session or kuid dependency the Auran technical representatives used to test them out prior to release on the DLS.
They then informed the creator of any errors found.
A bit impossible to manage now with so many assets released every week.
Today the automated testing process notifies the creator of any missing kuids that are not currently online, but does not fully test the scripting and function of the asset for errors.
Maybe in future with improved technology and artificial intelligence could help to resolve all these issues.
M Davies

Last edited:
Back