GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

sorry

Oh my god.... STOP asking him for his locomotive. He will release it when he releases and he will end up choosing if it's even going to be released. Don't ask people for stuff, especially in such a rude and gimmie-pig like manner. People like you make me wish that he won't release anything.

eh... sorry

Posting five messages in a row on varying threads is just not ok, especially when he has not only stated that he will eventually release it, but that he won't be sending it to anyone yet.

Look, I'm really sorry for acting as a gimmie pig for a steam engine like that, here's why. First off, I'm from Canada. I'm a true and very proud Canadian that is loyal to my own country. And i really love the history of the Canadian Pacific Railway and the railway itself, and i love the Canadian pacific steam trains of that railroad much more than the CN locomotive. There are barley any Canadian Steam Locomotives being made for trainz simulator anyway. there are much more on Microsoft Train Simulator, but Trainz should get it's chance. The Royal Hudson is one of my favourite steam locomotives that's in operation, and having one in my trainz collection would make my dreams come true. Although even though i found it by work simulation (worksim for short), i still can't any source of freeware or payware download link to it. And this is all I'm asking. Second off, There are even barely any steam locomotives even being operated here in Canada. All the steam locomotives that were operated before i was born from the early 1970s - late 1990s, including the CPR 2816 Empress are all out of service right now for a while, and that is something that i despise a lot!! Just having operating Canadian steam locomotives in my content would a little bit make up for all the loss. So you see why I'm being such a gimmie? I'm a really big fan of that steam locomotive so much. And I may be still wanting to have that locomotive so badly, but i need to find updates or threads to see any news on that locomotive. So i hope you understand.

-Vuk-

P.S. I actually did tried making a locomotive like that four twice, and then end up failing both times.

Started this one last Saturday, quite pleased with it for a weeks work!
new-vr-steamer-16.jpg

Regards

G'day All,

...it's impressive work, all right (especially given that it is completely "out of the blue" and without prior notice of any kind, even to his 'confidants' - of which I condiser myself one). However, do not misinterpret Zec's own words...

...there are 10 days worth of work on this model, not 3 (as some of you seem to think may be the case)...

Jerker {:)}

Hi all
Yes, I did actually mean a week, not a day lol :)

It's actually a total of around 31 hours so far, to give a better idea for it. Keep in mind that it is a relatively simple model, there's not a huge amount of complex parts like most others (including a lack of tender on this one ;) ).

Regards

Back