D&RGW K-36 #485

Prowler,

Sorry to ask, but when you make the K-28's, do you plan on making #473 in her Bumblebee scheme with the diamond stack?

Loco10

Prowler,

Sorry to ask, but when you make the K-28's, do you plan on making #473 in her Bumblebee scheme with the diamond stack?

Loco10

ummm, please, If you do, make one with the diamond *coughcrapcough*, sorry, had a cough, diamond stack and bumble bee, and one without the diamond stack with the bee?:mop:

Oh no! Not the fake diamond stacks, that was really just for a movie that was being made in the 50's, no no no, can't have that!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

This is entirely Todd's decision of what he does. I have a feeling he might have #473 done in both versions Bumble Bee or no Bumble Bee. And who knows, maybe he could set up the smokestacks in a similar matter to that of the snowplows, where you load which stack you like as a product to satisfy all of you. :p

In any case, I'm sure everyone will be happy with what Todd decides to do. :)

Dietrich

Last edited:
Thats what I've been meaning to ask, where does one get the snowplows? I've looked all over his site, no snow plows though!!!!!!!!!:( :eek: :confused:

You have to click on the loco in survayor using the ?,and then take off the cow catcher or what ever than add,a "load" and look for the small snowplow,click ok,then add the snowplow by clicking the icon,and type 1 and then ok and then it should be on the loco.

Ummm,

Well, some of us like it. Well from the looks of it, just me, but I'd like both. I personally think the Bumblebee scheme is nice, but then again, black is nice too.

I'm pretty sure I asked if he would make 2 versions. I regular and one Bumblebee. But of course, it is his project. It would be nice though.

Loco10

You have to click on the loco in survayor using the ?,and then take off the cow catcher or what ever than add,a "load" and look for the small snowplow,click ok,then add the snowplow by clicking the icon,and type 1 and then ok and then it should be on the loco.

Oh! I thought it was a download somewhere on Prowlers site, something like some type of rolling stock, but after thinking about that, I guess that wouldn't work, thanks for the info..........:):):)

Ummm,

Well, some of us like it. Well from the looks of it, just me, but I'd like both. I personally think the Bumblebee scheme is nice, but then again, black is nice too.

I'm pretty sure I asked if he would make 2 versions. I regular and one Bumblebee. But of course, it is his project. It would be nice though.

Loco10

For some unknown reason, those fake diamond stacks stayed on all of the K28's until the Rio Grande sold the Silverton line in 1980.

After playing around with gmax myself, and my abilities are very limited, these guys who can make steam engines, or freight cars, or anything else in gmax, I hold them in high regard, so I try not to request too much, I'm great at downloading these things, I ain't so great at makin' em............:D:D:D

The diamond stacks stayed on the K-28's because the railroad had wanted the current D&S to seem like an "old time" railroad, even though the K-28's and soon to follow K-36's were fairly modern narrow gauge locomotives. I personally like them without the diamond stacks, but it would be a nice edition. Back on topic, excellent job Todd. Keep up your incredible work! :D

Dietrich

Hi Todd
Just got back from Chama 484 487 488 are all running. 489 should be
running by Sept. Did the Moonlight Train to Oiser. Oh and also I finally have
Bumble Bee and Cumbres from last years trip on my website. DRGW 315 is going to the Silverton from the park for tests and should be running by Railfest
in August.

round_house:);):p

Yes,

I see what you mean betsy662. I think this and some suggestions and a new Daylight in the planning in a different forum have been suggestion (as I like to put it) recently.

But yes, I would like a Bumblebee 473, if its possible.

Loco10

JOYES! DO NOT BUG THE NAROW GAUGE MASTER!

as a further meening to this post IS prowler still with us, or do we have to hunt him down and drag him back and wach him make it, much to our satisfaction...:hehe:

I don't want to start a war here, but apparantly you guys aren't getting the fact that it's these kinds of posts that make Todd not really want to work on the stuff or his own enjoyment (and because he's a nice guy) and for US! You just have to give him some real patience, many things get in the way of Trainz as it isn't anyone's first priority, such as LIFE. I understand we are all very anxious (including me) for his upcoming projects, but we have to be patient; it's Todd's decision on when he does things, and what he works on as Trainz is just a hobby.

That's my 2 cents,
Dietrich :)

yes, as a content creator, being asked a billion times "is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet, is it done yet" and so on makes me want to stay away from the forum and working on projects

the less you ask, the sooner it will be done

Back