Nick the steam engine screenshot thread

NTSEFAN

trainz rookie cartoonist
Everyone, I like to make an announcment.

This will be my own screenshot thread focusing on my future tv series "Nick the steam engine and friends". It will have many other creators own engines and creations interacting with Nick who is a Canadian National U2G class loco. There will be many screenshots of my own layout to come and hilarious humor. They're will also be adventure along the way and goofy moments. It will be the next simpsons in the future. I will put up the First screenshot very soon, but until then, I need to fix my laptop and reinstall TRS2006 and upgrade it with a service pack and get what I need for my game. This is suppose to be like a tribute to Aurans TRS series.

Here are the list of characters you will see on my screenshots.
Railway engines
Nick(CNR U2G 6208)
Mack(D&RGW C-41 1015)
Scotsman(LNER A3 4472)
Gilbert(SAR 520 class 520)
James(Baldwin mikado)
Peter(B&O C-16 98)
Herbert(V&T Inyo)
Emily(SR PS4 1407)
Big Rob(UP BigBoy 4006)
Daylight(SP GS4 4449)
Bob(Frisco 1522)
Nigel(UP 9000 class 9014)
Duplex(PRR 6100)
Oddsworth(CNR 3254)
Armstrong(ATSF 2900 class 2925)
Victor(NYC K5 4924)
Jupiter(CP 60)
Johnson(UP 119)
Turbine(UP gas turbine 18)
Brian(ATSF F7 346)
Glen(IC E8 4020)
Bruce(UP 838)
Brucier(UP 844)
Zephyr(CB&Q pioneer zephyr)
Mallard(LNER A4 4468)
Puffa(UP 3975)
Burlington(CB&Q E5 9912)
Ollie(CP trainmaster 8921)
Miguel(ATSF 1337)
Freddie(ATSF 3700)
Hercules(UP P-10)
Chris(NYC J3A 5434)
Roger(NYC 3128)
Sheldon(PRR 724)
Mitch(PRR E6 460)
Mitchy(PRR H9 1731)
Clinton(NP F1 485)
Luke(UP Harriman 12)
Hiawatha(MR F7 101)
Greasly(BR A3)
Wilbert(GN 27 or UP 4609)
Tom(UP DD40X 6947)
Billy(NYC 6025)
Will(Amtrak F40)
Phil(Amtrak F40)
Nelson(CN RS3 3040)
General(W&ARR 3)
Danny(ATSF SD40-2)
Andy(ATSF SD40-2)
Egbert(PRR GG1)
Mark(Reading 408)
Alfred(Chinese QJ)
Jake(PRR 35)
Joe(S&A 750)
Sunbeam(SP E7 6000)
Keystone(PRR K4 5038)
Carl(ATSF 10 wheeler 909)
Cabey(SP cab forward 4294)
Boris(CN GP38-2)
Hoagie(QR PB15 738)

I think I MAY have named some of my characters after the people on the forums and the Trainz community.

Note: the character list will be updated over time.

Note: PLEASE no nasty remarks on my screenshots or you will be ignored.

Note: It all takes place on the fictional Silverlake & Berrybush railroad.

Note: The locos are going to have faces painted on as soon as I do a screenshot.

Note: PLEASE don't nag on when the first screenie is coming out.

If you have any questions, ANY at all, just comment away to ask me and I will be glad to answer them.

If anyone has these engines on TRS2004 or TRS2006 that they are willing to provide, PM me and I talk.

Here's a list of people I want to thank for making their engines and cars that have becomed my characters in my series and also have inspired me to do this series as well.

Big thanks to:
austin316hockey
backyard
bdaneal
brian1993
cascaderailroad
CloakedGhost275
connyxy
Euphod
fran1
Gary_Hoorn
HPR98
joneau
joshmeister
leeferr
Lost_Soul
Magicland
Marlboro
mcguirel
meatloaf747
NewYorkCentral
obo
Prowler901
Sampug394
scl3618
scottling
skidmark22
Smileyman
Sourdough
StorkNest
SuperFudd
TheCowboy
Thorinoakin
wgkandsk
whitepass
Zorronov

Note:That's just my buddy list.

Keep a look out on random updates.

Last edited:
Hmmm, you may want to be careful, the Thomas people might try to sue you. They are definitely on the sue happy side of the legal system.

Do not worry guys! My series is going to be 100% no way, no how, no shirts, no shoes, no legs, no service related to and form to thomas and friends. It will be a whole new twist on railroading and humor like if you watch trainsrullandroll series on youtube, you will see my point. You'll see, why in a few months or so, this thread will be something when I get such remarks about my screenshots. you'll see, cause the first one may be somewhere around spring or summer, if I'm not too busy with other stuff.

Last edited:
Everybody! My first screenshot should be here sometime soon, so just give me a while before it's ready.

If you have any questions, ANY at all, just comment away to ask me and I will be glad to answer them.

Sweet, Iv always liked little series like these. If you need any help, voices or anything, I can do that.

If you dont need help, thats ok. Im shure it should be an awsome series. Il whatch it.

Sweet, Iv always liked little series like these. If you need any help, voices or anything, I can do that.

If you dont need help, thats ok. Im shure it should be an awsome series. Il whatch it.

Thanks for the first remark.:)

I'm good. But, I May ask your help if I need it.;)

I'll assemble a voice cast of my own someday in the future.:p

Yes. It WILL be a awesome series in the future. I'm sure that if you're around in the future, YOU will most certainly like it. For now, It'll be just the screenshots that tell the stories of what goes on. But I swear, I'll put a couple of references to the other T&F series soon on my screenshots.:hehe:

Even if its just screenshots, it still should be funny.

Not to steal your idea or anything, but I may do something like this like "Random Joke of the day" with some of the engines on my Grainsville Pacific map. Idk, just a thought. Doubt ill actualy get around to doing that...

Even if its just screenshots, it still should be funny.

Not to steal your idea or anything, but I may do something like this like "Random Joke of the day" with some of the engines on my Grainsville Pacific map. Idk, just a thought. Doubt ill actualy get around to doing that...

Sounds like a plan.:)

Not to worry, cause my screenshots of the various engines are going to have faces painted on them on MP soon.:p

Here is the list of people on youtube who have inspired me to do this series.:udrool:

people on youtube who inspired me are::cool:
Rhysicus (Gary the steam engine)
Trainlover476 (Tomy Thomas and Friends)
Missoliverandblossom (T&F)
CaptainPunjab (Thomas the bachmann model)
Sparkshot(AKA Knuckles) (the railways of sodor)
Turbojuk (the trouble with trains)
Trainboy7 (Thomas the model railway engine)
Joneau261(AKA Sanjuantrainz) (san juan trainz)
Gyjg6564167 (the full bucketniers)
Trainmaster844 (his videos)
Truemac(AKA Ronthecyborg) (his videos)
Brian1993(AKA Ncstl576) (his videos)
Clearwaterfan(AKA Thethomasmodeller) (Adventures on sodor)
SCL3618 (his videos)
Celman11 (his videos)
Unionpacific7004 (basement moder railway)
Betsy662 (his videos)
AmtrakF40 (his videos)
Ickack30 (his videos)
Trainsruleandroll (his videos)
and several others

Last edited:
Here it is

The first two screenshots are gonna be here on this post. the first one shows Nick in action & the other one represents too much mr belvedere.

Characters involved:
1st screenshot
Nick

2nd screenshot:
Hoagie
Nick
Scotsman
Gilbert

Keep a look out for it.

Last edited:
No offence, but this is the 13th post here and still no screenshots.

Heres a pic:
4491345096_7ccda72b5c.jpg

Just kidding. Its your idea, so I won't take it.

Last edited:
The guy on the right looks worried. I guess he has figured out that he is scheduled to be terminated come September.

No offence, but this is the 13th post here and still no screenshots.

Heres a pic:
4491345096_7ccda72b5c.jpg

Just kidding. Its your idea, so I won't take it.

It's alright dude. I LOVE IT!:udrool:

EVERYBODY CAN BE INVOLVE WITH THIS!:p

you made my character turbine interact with another UP engine! very impressive.

I just NEED to figure out how to put up a screenshot before I am ready.

I have just uninstalled the game so I'm gonna need to reinstall it when I get the service pack or not.:confused:

But don't worry. the first two screenshots WILL come soon.:)

I am a busy guy, cause usually, I draw the TRS models on paper oftenly.

Although, I would like to do a screenshot of Gary hoorn's ATSF American 10 wheeler(carl) & PRR American(Sheldon) together, double headed, pulling every single Turn-of-the-century car done by Bendorsey in action, unless some out there wants to do one.

Besides, either the UP alco is worried of getting terminated by september or maybe cause of this pic on DA here:http://bleedman.deviantart.com/art/Three-little-Reds-28272230

WARNING:The pic you see when you click the link above MAY be a bit gory, but who knows?

One more thing, for halloween, I tend to do the engines in costumes.

That's it from me.

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!:)

I have decided to run my DVD version of TRS2006 on my old Windows Vista computer since my laptop is bust. I will put up my screenshots soon, but I have things to do first like get a new first class ticket for 1 year, get all of the good stuff from the DLS before it's terminated & bring up the 1st 2 screenshots. Don't worry! I'm fully registered on the DVD version as well. so until then, KEEP ON STEAMING!

so...wait, when TRS2004 goes unsupported, all the stuff (USRA light 4-6-2s, FRISCO repaints, etc.) will get terminated too?! WHAT!!!!! :eek: :(

yeah, random question, i know.

Back