Content Repair

timberdv

! Warning: Required tag 'color' was missing and has been set to default.

This is showing as a Yellow warning in CM.

How do you fix this?

Thanks for any help here.

Dave

It's telling you that the tag 'color' should be added, however it's only a warning so if it's not affecting the asset it can be ignored.

Shane

Hi Shane:

How do I add that Tag and where do I put it?

Thanks for the reply

I don't like to see Yellow marks. The next version they will probably be errors!

Dave

What asset is reporting the warning?

Also, if you have a read of the Trainz Developer Blog, that also states that what you are assuming is a common misconception.

Shane

It's an engine. Yes I know they are not errors. There must be a way to set the color in the config file. I have looked in CMP with no success.

The item is Busch Green Engine,<kuid:59692:10057>

It is a reskin of the Ben Neal engine.

Probably a missing entry in one of the smoke containers, just copy the color line from one of the others and add to the one with it missing, it's an error I've seen quite a few times.
Example:
Code:
smoke0
{
  attachment                            "a.smoke0"
  mode                                  "speed"
  color                                 150,150,150,255 [COLOR=#ff0000]<-------------[/COLOR]
  accel                                 0,0,-0.5
  start                                 0,2,4,6
  rate                                  10,14,22,30
  velocity                              3,4,6,8
  lifetime                              4,3,2,5,2
  minsize                               0.3
  maxsize                               2
}

Dave - May I use this thread to post a query about your Busch tram, front, middle and back?

I recently downloaded these, and all seemed from the DLS screenshot to have white roofs. However, in Surveyor and Driver, TS2010, whilst Tram front always has a white roof, the roofs of middle and back change colour quite randomly between black and white!

I have never seen anything like this happen before. Have you any suggestions?

I have sent you a PM about this a few days ago, but you have probably not seen it.

Many thanks.

Ray

Ray:

I don't believe what I am seeing.

The mesh is fine. Must be a program bug.

I will work on it. I get the same thing.

??????????

Dave

Sorry

Dave - many thanks for your prompt reply. I'm certainly interested that you are seeing the same thing - and that it's not my computer! I will look forward to hearing from you if you manage to sort it out.

Ray

Back