Australian screenshots

Hi Everyone, just a few shots from around Dookie while testing out the wonderful new X classes. Thanks again Tom

Coming up the hill into Dookie
5db1dfd73ab195dece6d068ccb28f3ba.jpg

Up loaded grain train approaching Dookie
5fe6d3db4e043cab2d52284f30b66d63.jpg

Crossing with down empties and about to pick up loaded hoppers at silo.
bea0ebfa758e9cd521606caf06983279.jpg

Keep the great screenshots coming guys
cheers,
Graeme.

Let's see if you can figure it out...

Let's see...

The blanked off shed has moved to the center, it looks like it has 3'6" track (pencil42's if I'm not mistaken), and the whole thing looks lower to me.

What have I missed?

Also, is that grass in the foreground part of the ground texture, or a separate asset? It looks good.

That would be correct. It is a modified version of Auran's AUS Turntable, with 3'6" tracks, and one shed moved. I've also pulled down the ground near the closed shed at the end of the building. The ground there was a tad higher than the rest of it.

I did this mainly because the original turntable in Warwick to Wallangarra looks out of place with standard track, while the rest of the map is 3'6".

ps. the rumours about me being here at all are grossly overstated... :hehe:

Tom, thanks for the new X classes. I will be giving them a run in the morning, now that all the PC dramas appear to be over and now have a working copy of TANE. Had to reinstall windows and Trainz 6 times before I finally found that it must have been the offline SP1 that was the culprit ( fingers crossed real hard) At least I have almost everything I need reinstalled now.
Baz, Rochester looks a picture. What roads are you using? They look fantastic.
Cheers,
Graeme.

Hi Graeme, most of the roads are on the DLS as roads with sidewalk etc, just type that in and you will get your options. The highway, that I really like, due to the traffic travels at 90kmh and makes it more realistic, can't remember where I got it from, I think it's Russian or similar, but if you type "road 2L highway" into google, it'll come up. Sorry mate, I know it's a bit vague, but it should work.
Cheers Baz.

Hi everyone, I've been adding a bit more scenery on up side of Shepparton.

X36 on down Shepparton pasenger
e1a037579f0ccd2ecf2e6fd4ea1f22d7.jpg

Passing Victoria Park lake
5cd7bbc4a159160b8418a9c1ad489978.jpg

Passing up oil siding
5cfbe8f325ef4f63883c3f10e36c1fdd.jpg

Cheers,
Graeme.

Jamie are those containers individually placed or are they a spline? If so what is their Kuid?

Last edited:
Elstoko,

great work! I have been working on the section Hornsby-Wyong for several years..... It's slowly getting there. I have already used your auto signals which I love. I am doing 1960 after electrification but before colour signals were installed north of Gosford. Currently I am overseas for three weeks but hope to get it finished this year.

Mark

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

Dugandan rail end. Schicks Piggery in the background 1

Schicks Piggery with Dugandan Terminus in the background

Schicks Piggery with Dugandan Terminus in the background

Dugandan rail end. Schicks Piggery in the background

After crossing the down pass and getting the stick, the crew of XR555 open up the hatches leaving Halley River...
8f0ae248834d22e2237b777147ab1c60.jpg

Further down the line at Karrah Bay I managed to miss the front of the train, however caught some of the container wagons rolling across the Main St level crossing...
fe8ca958c37a51429e6067255b47390f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Graeme, most of the roads are on the DLS as roads with sidewalk etc, just type that in and you will get your options. The highway, that I really like, due to the traffic travels at 90kmh and makes it more realistic, can't remember where I got it from, I think it's Russian or similar, but if you type "road 2L highway" into google, it'll come up. Sorry mate, I know it's a bit vague, but it should work.
Cheers Baz.

Hi Graeme, I sent you a PM mate re the roads. They're actually all on the DLS.
Cheers Baz.

Back