Train stops after two lights'

Jayco-man

Ok I have an AI train coming out of a portal, I have it set to drive viva track marks up the line, but it only comes out and goes through two green lights and then stops and says, NO path selected to dentation. Why is it not at lease going to the last track mark I have set?

It could be the AI driving issue but check for the dumb stuff first such as a direction marker in the wrong direction, a junction missing a lever, an incorrect track mark, or industry platform. I did this the other day while testing a routing I did on a route for some AI drivers.

The drivers were doing all the things that the AI driving issue does and when I was ready to scrap everything, I noticed that I was sending the AI to the wrong passenger platform and it was a case of "You can't get there from here" due to direction markers. After I fixed that, everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Check the driver messages too. There might be something that's preventing the drivers from moving forward. If there's nothing, can you stop the driver, CTRL-right-click and choose Continue Schedule, does the driver continue? If this works, then this is an issue that has been reported and it's more than just annoying.

Check the driver messages too. There might be something that's preventing the drivers from moving forward. If there's nothing, can you stop the driver, CTRL-right-click and choose Continue Schedule, does the driver continue? If this works, then this is an issue that has been reported and it's more than just annoying.
Ok what I done was take all markers of except the track marks and now I have two trains working and going where I want them too, and also make sure whatever direction the train is going make sure it sees the marker set forward before one in the other direction, so it knows it's in the right direction. Now when I start adding back direction markers, I guess I'll have to check every couple to make sure it still works like before. Thanks for all the help, guys.

Back