A proposal...

Alright...
*Ahem*
I've had this floating around, but with TD/S2 getting new content, and frankly, being a ts09 user myself, And with possibly the next game out in a few years or so, why don't we get a "Retro Railroad" Version, or...
Trs2008 but with Tc 1-2 built in.

well, something 'long those lines. TANE but the ye olde auran jet engine as it used game engine.
Probably because hardware has moved on since those days. TANE is cheap and will make more use of your existing hardware. The old stuff would only use one core and you probably have four plus in made marginal use of your GPU. It will run all the old content as well.

Cheerio John

I would say to go to Steam and buy TS12 but forget about the routes from TC 1&2. The sessions do nothing but crash as soon as they start. Same thing in TS10. And frankly the two routes were not all that good either. The rolling stock was very good however.

I would say to go to Steam and buy TS12 but forget about the routes from TC 1&2. The sessions do nothing but crash as soon as they start. Same thing in TS10. And frankly the two routes were not all that good either. The rolling stock was very good however.
huh, in 09 the routes work fine. Must've been the game.

Yes, they work in TS2009 just fine but changes were made to TrainzScript to improve overall performance in TS10 and TS12 that broke the sessions. I'm afraid that N3V has closed the door on 32 bit versions of Trainz and the Auran Jet game engine. They are a small company and the ROI on such a project simply isn't worth it.

Back