Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

It is called the replace asset tool on a clone of the NG route. But don't ask me for it because, you know, I CAN'T SEND IT OUT!

P.S. some of the tunnels are restricted due to being from the NG route. (Or maybe they were really that small, but still)

Maybe u ought-a talk to the original creator about this n' maybe he'll forgive ya.

Maybe u ought-a talk to the original creator about this n' maybe he'll forgive ya.

Forgive me for what? I haven't done anything illegal. I downloaded a free route and made a PERSONAL modification. I haven't sent it to anybody, I guess your comment just confused me. Please help me understand, I don't want to start a fight.

Trainman7617.

What kind of computer are you running. Just asking because in your videos Trainz run's so smoothly.

C&O 614 entering the main yard.
2015-04-12_00008_zpsuob31ucu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Trainman7616.

What kind of computer are you running. Just asking because in your videos Trainz run's so smoothly.

I run a pretty high end machine.

8gb memory
AsRock Fatal1ty 990FX killer motherboard
3tb HD
128gb SSD
6 fan
500watt power supply
Dual Monitor
AMD Radeon R9 280x Twin Frozr Graphics card
AMD FX-8320 8-core processor

Forgive me for what? I haven't done anything illegal. I downloaded a free route and made a PERSONAL modification. I haven't sent it to anybody, I guess your comment just confused me. Please help me understand, I don't want to start a fight.

Where can the route be downloaded from? I need a good NG route.

Unless TrainzItalia has put it back up(which last I checked they hadn't) then it is not available anywhere, I'm afraid. Ever since their site went down a while ago it's been unavailable.

Unless TrainzItalia has put it back up(which last I checked they hadn't) then it is not available anywhere, I'm afraid. Ever since their site went down a while ago it's been unavailable.

Nope, it still has not been put back up. It really is a great route, but sadly not avalible at the moment. But now they are working on the White Pass route (Which is NG) so maybe that will be done soon. It looks great!

Race commentator: They're lined up at the starting gate.
<bell ringing>
Commentator: And they're off! 614 has taken a quick lead, with 765 behind by a tender-length, and 2716 is about a half-tender length behind 765.
Who will win?
Who will lose?
Tune in next week to find out!

Figured I'd make some contributions to this thread, especially since I finally got my first few payware locomotives yesterday.
RyEcJyU.png

0Avx6w7.png

Here wee see Nickel Plate 587 and Norfolk and Western 611 double heading n excursion just outside of Toledo, Ohio, in 1989.

npmelanc_20150419_0002_zpscxxoguhp.jpg
[/URL]

Back