Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I am so jealous of you guys..:hehe: I'm just running a crap HP processor. :(
I'm probably running a worse system than you to be honest...I've got an NVidia Geforce 8600 with some older AMD 4-core processor. I'd say around 75% of my computer(motherboard, graphics card, CD/DVD drive, etc.) is second- or third-hand, there's three aftermarket parts(power supply, internet connector and cpu), and the rest is all original from when we got it around ten years ago(I wanna say). It's basically archaic. But hey, with the right settings on the right routes it runs decently enough.

Strasburg's PRR Limited pulled by Pennsylvania 3768 is greeted by the modern PRR Limited, run by Amtrak.
187ba3047debe93c734d5dff62d4f47c.jpg

@trainboi1 I have an HP P2-1334, and I only get like 20 fps at the most.

Yep, I'd say it was way pass time to move to a yard.:D That' a real nice collection you've got built there. Can almost smell all the coal and oil burning. That's the pic I wish came with sound :hehe:

Yep, I'd say it was way pass time to move to a yard.:D That' a real nice collection you've got built there. Can almost smell all the coal and oil burning. That's the pic I wish came with sound :hehe:
Thanks. If you really like that then check out the Sliver Lines Thread for more.

92d219d5dfcb3570c21ee00c937d41a5.png

417be8b53aea1988e6c8470dbe88fbd5.png

Jackson,

Just noticed the W&LE caboose too!

Great job... as a native ohioan (Akron) I know we share a lot of the same interests... I predict more from you in the future.

Back