Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

A pair of semi-streamlined Pacific's thunder past with a late Daylight train. (I had just hit 100 in cab mode when I took the shot!)

A UP steam Wreak Train waits in a siding at Roseville California

9a8bb59cda9fa759d38ea4558d240a67.png

I meant it looks nicer, not how it actually is.

Ah, you're right on that one. I'm only lacking SP&S 700 from my collection, then I'll have the three steamers that frequently operate up here in Seattle (4449 and 700's home is in Portland, OR). Does anyone know where i could find SP&S 700 for trainz?

What is a Wreak train? Is it a wreck train? I am curious... that's all. If it was misspelled, so be it, I was just wondering if that was actually something else...

Hey what is this? Rolling Pass route was extinct. How become this get to be STD gauge instead of NG? I thought Rolling Pass (the older one) was payware but not for US.

Hey what is this? Rolling Pass route was extinct. How become this get to be STD gauge instead of NG? I thought Rolling Pass (the older one) was payware but not for US.

It is called the replace asset tool on a clone of the NG route. But don't ask me for it because, you know, I CAN'T SEND IT OUT!

P.S. some of the tunnels are restricted due to being from the NG route. (Or maybe they were really that small, but still)

It is called the replace asset tool on a clone of the NG route. But don't ask me for it because, you know, I CAN'T SEND IT OUT!

P.S. some of the tunnels are restricted due to being from the NG route. (Or maybe they were really that small, but still)

Eh, they're not that bad. They can fit a decently-sized 4-6-0 or 2-8-0 at least. (I use one on the Nevada Northern DEM, which I need to play with more...) And I checked, cuz there is(or was) a DEM with SG track laid on the DLS and at least one of the tunnels on Rollins Pass NG seemed to be reskins of the older assets, especially Needle Eye.

Back