Translating Sessions into English

lzepplin1975

I'm trying to figure out how to translate sessions that aren't in english into english. I just read a very confusing step by step intrsuction from a thread posted over a year ago and it didn't help. The route Im translating specifically is the Bad Schandau-Decin (TS2009) routes that are in german. I dont speak german except how to say "Hello" "Good-bye" "Thank you" "Son of a Bitch":hehe: and the numbers 1-10.

Please help thank you

Ok yeah Ive done that Im not an idiot, Im talking about a permanent solution. When I play a session I want to read the rules and instructions in english not german or any other language. Its annoying to have to go to google and translate all of the session rules, some of them are really long. If there isn't a solution to my problem then I wont worry about it.

Can you help me?

Sorry, not trying to say you're an idiot, I've run into quite a few folks who don't know about Google Translate. Other than writing a new set of instructions yourself in English, I am not aware off any solution to your problem. Good luck ...

Back