Uk brick rail bridge

VaughanD

Signalman
Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to where I might be able to find a bridge that looks like this...

957815_067ab8b7.jpg

Couldn't find one on the DLS, probably because I was searching the wrong key words.

Ta,

VaughanD

Search for fma uk there are some beauties, search for fma complete bridge to get the exact same style but unfortunatly is only textured in stone.

Andy

Search for fma uk there are some beauties, search for fma complete bridge to get the exact same style but unfortunatly is only textured in stone.

Thanks but they're not quite what I'm looking for.

Have you tried samplaire’s assets?

He has some nice bridges, some which are labelled culverts. They may not be precisely of UK type, but are very realistically textured, and I use them quite happily on my UK routes. A few are brick finished.

Some are on the DLS, or you can find them here. The page I've linked to is just one of a large range of his free assets on his site.

Go down the page to the thumbnail headed SAM SW System Wiaductowy/SAM VS Viaduct System. You will find two separate download thumbnails, one for the later 2009+ versions, and further down for older 2004+. What you will get is a range of various bridges and connection pieces. I believe they are identical assets, but you will need to select the appropriate download for them to work on your version.

You need to be prepared to do a bit of kitbashing to connect the parts, but it’s well worth it.

Search for MLK (Modular Landscape Kit) by masontaylor, this will also show some assets by wheelsonfire. One of these is a bridge very similar but without the signs, I think. You can change the track kuid in the config file if you wish, I did so I have both road and rail versions. I think both road and rail are now available in 1 and 2 track versions.

Ken

VaughanD

Author "jayholland" has some similar bridges on the DLS, a sort of kit of parts with the wing walls separate, from memory I think they are all road over rail but may be adaptable.

Did you take the photo ? If you have photos and measurements someone might have a go at making one for you ...

Chris

Search for MLK (Modular Landscape Kit) by masontaylor, this will also show some assets by wheelsonfire. One of these is a bridge very similar but without the signs, I think. You can change the track kuid in the config file if you wish, I did so I have both road and rail versions. I think both road and rail are now available in 1 and 2 track versions.

These are the type I'm looking for but I can't seem to download them for some reason.

Are you fully patched to 44653? If so, try going onto the Download Station (button at the top of these forums), search for MLK and DL through FTP. I am fully patched and had no trouble using CMP, so if you can post with any info you have on why it won't DL, someone will help.

Ken

Back