Download speed for payware

Scottbe8

UMR Pax Sessionz
I just purchased a number of locomotives including the ES44 in UP and BNSF liveries. Download ETAs for the CDPs sometimes jump up into the range of hours. So two questions:

1) What is the root cause?
2) I've been solving the problem by aborting the download and trying again. I am limited to 3 downloads per item. Does an aborted download count towards the three?

An aborted download would more than likely count against your 3 yes. I would not suggest doing so. Your download speed could be affected by either an issue on our end or our hosting provider OR an issue with your own internet connection/provider.

I've just checked download speed off an order and our backend and im getting normal speeds at this time. It looks like you still have another attempt on both items noted above on your order but if it runs out just let me know via email and ill reset it for more for you. support@jointedrail.com is our email.

Yutzk - I don't want to concern you, but due to the way the forum permissions are set, spammers may be able to access this forum - be careful when posting email addresses.
Shane

Yutzk - I don't want to concern you, but due to the way the forum permissions are set, spammers may be able to access this forum - be careful when posting email addresses.
Shane

Not worried. This is why we have spam filters on our email systems. I get very little spam and have posted that email countless times both here and on other forums. Thanks though.

Back