Article: The Free Trainz Gallery App is now available for download!!

Just Downloaded app on samsung galaxy 11 works great except trying to exit out of app cant find exit screen or anthing to get out of it had to reset close down phone to exit other wise fantastic

Hapless apps-less

We don’t all have appropriate mobile devices.

So is there anywhere that we can see the images which have been contributed and selected via this forum please?

Got it for side kick 4g
Pros:
Nice pics
Free

Cons:
Lags when exiting
Mainly European pics
Can't download images to the phone

Overall, I would say to get this if you want. It should have spent a few more months in devlopment, maily to fix some bugs like the lag on exit. Wish they would add some more North American pics...

I see a lot of non US stuff on this site....It looks mostly like a lot of stuff over seas....It is a good idear, but not for me...Thats what the USA Pix are for on this forum :)

thank you

You simply need to log on to your account, go to your 'Order History' page (https://www.auran.com/planetauran/Order_History.php) and click on the appropriate 'Invoice No.' which will take you to the page where you can download the games files and you will see your serial number listed there.

Kris

Kris thank you so much for your help and i found what i was looking for.
I hope to start posting some photos of my set up on my facebook page very soon
Yours Joseph John Borg

HI! When I try to order Trainz Simulator 2010 Engineers Edition which is state as being for mac, all I get in the shopping basket is Trainz Simulator Mac, which I already have, now is there a difference between the two, is it an upgrade... or what? GM

Last edited:
On tranz 2012 the font for instructions are tiny and for the most part unreadable. Is this a common problem? can it be corrected?

Back