4-8-2 Mountain locomotives and tender

enginewhistle

On Hiatus
Is there any way to download or get those 2 mountain type locomotives that were in TS2010? I'm just wondering since i've seen some shots of them in TS12.

Oh, and thanks in advance...:p

enginewhistle: Open up the Cm in 2010, save the engines & Tenders to CDP file..Put your two screens together(side by side)..One screen will be CDP file from 2010, the other screen would be the CM TS12..Drag the engine from the CDP file into the import section of the CM..

Is there a way to get those engines without reinstaling trainz 2010? I heard you can get previous trainz content by the download station but they will be unknown.
the only way download a session.

If you have 12 and 2010, you can download most built in content from the DLS for use in 12, but I haven't looked for these locomotives myself.

Well, I have seen YouTube video where the 4-8-2 mountains from 2010 were successfully installed into TS2009. If there is anyone that would be willing to send me those 2, (or just upload them on the dls) I would greatly appreciate it.

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

No they should not be sending them to you
Well, I have seen YouTube video where the 4-8-2 mountains from 2010 were successfully installed into TS2009. If there is anyone that would be willing to send me those 2, (or just upload them on the dls) I would greatly appreciate it.

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

if you have 2012 installed and you also have 2010. You can install 2010 as a DLC disc. All content in 2010 will then be in 2012 simple as that.

Back