Amfleet experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this project is DEAD! No updates within 2 years. If that's the case, we should close this thread. No point on leaving anything that is vaporware. Sad.:'(

Maybe you should have left this thread untouched if it was dead? Plus, Corey left long ago.

HPR98, I have 7 words for you. Noob, read the Code of Content now!

Don't you mean code of conduct?

Christ guys do ya think we should be reading this guy his Miranda rights to? Or crucify him? Chill out...he bumped a thread....woooo let's all get hyped up over something so stupid. If you think bumping the threads is stupid...then STOP POSTING here. Every time you say something it bumps the thread again.

Christ guys do ya think we should be reading this guy his Miranda rights to? Or crucify him? Chill out...he bumped a thread....woooo let's all get hyped up over something so stupid. If you think bumping the threads is stupid...then STOP POSTING here. Every time you say something it bumps the thread again.

It isn't just this thread Gandalf. He has bumped every thread by Corey and Jeff, and has been told several times to not do it.

homecfail1.jpg

this sums up this tread perfectly

It isn't just this thread Gandalf. He has bumped every thread by Corey and Jeff, and has been told several times to not do it.
Regardless the same principle applies. Although it may be still seen as annoying, or noobish who cares.
So when should we read him his miranda rights?

The point is, he knows what he's doing irritates people and is needless, I think he thinks if he bumps and begs, Corey will magically re-appear and resume work...:hehe:

Cheers,
Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back