Need help with Trainz 2006

swildermuth

I am very much in need of help from a Trainz 2006 enthusiast. I have several problems now that were working prior to my hard drive melt down when I lost everything I had accomplished with Trainz. I looking for a local person near Glens Falls, New York, or some one close to that location so we can get together, solve some problems and have a little fun in the process. I live in Hadley, NY, just a short distance from Glens Falls. Please call me at xxxxxxxxxx or email me at so we can get connected. Thank you for your help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the best idea to post your phone number and your E Mail address on a semi-public forum. People can E Mail you through the forum if you have it set up correctly.;)

Really ... It's not good to post personal information ... You can edit your post and take out the email and phone #, but still retain the rest of the message.

With the internet, and PM on the forum ... you can get just as much help and information from someone across the globe.

I always try to help TRS2006 users, via this forum PM ... Sometimes I don't check my E-Mail for weeks on end.

You can send a CDP route to someone ... and they can send you your edited CDP route back to you with corrections made.

what are you thinking:eek: .Why would you tell people almost all of your personal information?Just email me your problem and i'll try to help. P.S. edit your post and leave the info out please.P.P.S. I'm not near your location

Could you just pop your bank account details in there too as thats all thats missing at the moment. :hehe:.
Seriously though, take your personal info down.
What is the problem you are having? I'm sure we can all help get you up and running again. :wave:

Could you just pop your bank account details in there too as thats all thats missing at the moment. :hehe:.

We may be better equipped to help if we had your SSN. And When I say "help", I mean..."help ourselves!":eek:

Make sure you do a reinstall after using a registry cleaner, such as CCleaner. Install the patches before opening the program, and don't be surprised when you can't download from the DLS, support for 2006 has been officially withdrawn. I can't think of anything else without knowing the specific problem.

The un-support for TRS2006 has nothing to do with downloading from the DLS ... you can still download from the DLS in version TRS2006.

TRS2006 is alive, well, and kicking ... as is TRS2004 ... And downloading from the DLS is active.

Anyone with TRS2006 difficulties can PM me if they want help.

Last edited:
The un-support for TRS2006 has nothing to do with downloading from the DLS ... you can still download from the DLS in version TRS2006.

Yes, if you have a supported (such as yourself... but not for much longer) version or a FCT, at least that's how they said it was going to work...

Back