N3V Games looking for paid staff

Oh no... they would have to pay far more than that to compensate for the constant slagging received around here!:hehe:

Oh no... they would have to pay far more than that to compensate for the constant slagging received around here!:hehe:

But you do get to play PC games while at work.

Farming Simulator, Bus and Cable Car Simulator, UK Truck & German Truck Simulator, Trucks Trailers, Tanker Truck Simulator, Police Simulator, Digger Simulator, Driving Simulator, Garden Simulator, etc.

The value of that benefit is..... priceless.

BUT.... the ad says....

N3V is looking for a local Gold Coast applicant who can easily get to our offices located in Helensvale

That is the down side if you are directionally disadvantaged.

Have fun,

Dang for that kind of money i'll take my cordboard box and move in next door.(oh a course my bottle of wine)

Hey, I'll move to Australia, it's almost summertime there now, so I could thaw out my frozen feetsicles. I'd make a great helpdesk guy, "Sorry, you're too stupid to play any kind of computer game, try Nintendo." Clear up the backlog in a couple of weeks. :cool:

I'd accept the job, though i'd have one hell of a commute! :hehe: :hehe:

And I'd be able to physically get angry with you guys. lol.

The salary isn't too bad for a person just out of school looking for a job in the support industry.

That works out to something like $16.34 to $16.77 AUD per hour, which is pretty close to US $ rate these days, and is on par with what's offered for help desk work.

Good luck to the person who takes the position. I wish them well in their new job. I wonder if Aron decided not to stay, or perhaps N3V is looking for a third person on the team.

John

Someone need a job on the QLD Gold Coast?? Saw this job add. Salary: $30,000 - $34,999

N3V Games is looking first and foremost for a full-time experienced Help Desk person to support their software products that many customers enjoy around the world.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/21210682?cid=jobmail
I'm on the North side of Brisbane. I was hoping to do something like this for Work Experience next year at N3V.

Exactly what John said about out-of-school, almost!

Sniper, you make me laugh!

When I was at work, pre retirement, the management were almost always looking for paid staff.

There were always those few who could never be found at their desks. We never found out where they were hiding though. Pub, betting shop – who knows??

"Hello, this is Peggy..."

(taken from a TV commercial in the US - only those who are familiar with it will get the joke)

$30,000.00 au dollars to cop the crap that i dish out, thats got to be worth at least $40,000.00 to $45,000.00
can they work from home,
job requirement is must own your own server or 2
only joking
really $30,000 isn't much undstandining that the average house payment at todays rates are about anywhere between $350 to $600 dollars a week.
so that means at $600.00 your out of pocket by $1,200.00 a year
steve

<snip>

really $30,000 isn't much undstandining that the average house payment at todays rates are about anywhere between $350 to $600 dollars a week.
so that means at $600.00 your out of pocket by $1,200.00 a year
steve

Steve123,

Sorry, but I do not understand your version of 'new math'.

Perhaps you could make this more understandable to me.

Thanks you,

Back