paintshed

peepsight

can someone tell me if it if possible to upload creations from 2006 paintshed what i want to do is add some i made in 2006 paintshed for railroads i cant find on the auran content but it tells me i cant upload is there a way to upload paintshed creations so i can use them on 2010 or not? thanks for any guidance what it tells me is it is not my content when i try i understand it is reskin but thats all i really know

Sadly, 2006 content (and Paintshed-skinned content too for that matter) is no longer supported by Auran, as as such, you can't upload it anymore to the DLS, hence why the errors the DLS is giving you when you try to upload your Paintshed models.

However, that doesn't mean you can't still provide it to other users - by packaging your Paintshed reskins into CDP files, then saving the CDP file on a media storage site like Mediafire, and finally providing interested members with the direct link to download it (such as in the Freeware Announcements forum), so that people can download your work. :)

You can get around this debacle by re-packaging the Paintshed files into stand alone folders that don't require aliasing. They have to made to 2010 standards and I have uploaded many 40ft. boxcars and bulk hoppers to the DLS in this way.

Back