Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michigan Route Buildiers

Blog Entries

Nice. Id like to, and have tired to, build the TSBY shops in Owosso and include the SRI site. But that was back in TRS 06 when I could half way get base bored to work. Back when Google maps of the area where not the best.

Blog Entries

Bump.

Been doing some light research on a few MI based roads, namely Pere Marquette. And now I want to build PM's Wyoming Yard near Grand Rapids.

the upper pen s milw lines and the LS&I would be pretty awesome to see done

Blog Entries

Started to do some work on CSX's Wyoming yard.

Still a long ways off. Then I might try to back date it to when PM owned the yard.

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

I'm in the duce here & am willing to go out to get pics and info around in my area, which would be Annie (AARR) NS Michigan Line, and GLC. There was someone making part of the GLC and had gotten as far south as A2, I'm a passenger person my self & so didn't pay to much attention to how far he got.

peter
    ~Peter

I do not provide support via PM.
    Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

United States of America, Michigan, Lansing
    Blog Entries

My name is Matt, and i live in the Capital City, and the Flint Sub Division runs through Lansing, is it possible to do a Amtrak line for trains 364 & 365 from Port Huron to Chicago?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewHowell View Post
    My name is Matt, and i live in the Capital City, and the Flint Sub Division runs through Lansing, is it possible to do a Amtrak line for trains 364 & 365 from Port Huron to Chicago?
    Old topic but hey. I do believe the GTW Flint Subdivision by Dericm Runs some of that line. I think it runs form Port Huron to Flint or maybe as far as Durand. Its been sometime since I played on it. I know his GTW South East Michigan Lines BETA is also a nice route which has Durand and all of the Holly sub. I haven't seen many updates from him in a while, but that maybe due to my lowered involvement in the forums.

With the constant improvements to Trainz, I don't see why the game couldn't handle 1to1 version of that line. I am currently working on a 1 to 1 version of the Saginaw Sub. Just doing that line, or any like 1 to 1 takes a lot more time and effort.