Finish my project please

daviday

Hi everyone
I have been building this layout based on 'Tinsley Marshaling Yard', I have spent a lot of work on this over a 9 month period.

I was wondering if someone out there would like to finish off this project, it used to be the largest marshaling yard in the world, completed in 1965 and opened by 'Doctor Beeching', it has so much potential and would be a good asset as a 'addon' to your layout.

Please follow this link and download the video......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js8W-_qkq5Y

Please email me if you would like to see some pics of what I've done so far, and I can send you the route if possible

bargbys@gmail.com

Regards
Keith

Last edited:
Sad. I always feel that over rail declines. Over the years and when younger i and a rail friend used to explore lines that had recently close for all activity. The one glimmer has been here in Scotland we have had re-openings.

Regarding freight in general and it's accompanying passneger side you can see different styles or camps her on trainz. The vast majority of American Trainzers do goods lines whereas here in Gt Britain the vast majority do passneger - no doubt due to us having a fairly widespread and busy passenger side. Anyway, I enjoyed the link and the music which only made me sadder!

Thanks

Sad. I always feel that over rail declines. Over the years and when younger i and a rail friend used to explore lines that had recently close for all activity. The one glimmer has been here in Scotland we have had re-openings.

Regarding freight in general and it's accompanying passneger side you can see different styles or camps her on trainz. The vast majority of American Trainzers do goods lines whereas here in Gt Britain the vast majority do passneger - no doubt due to us having a fairly widespread and busy passenger side. Anyway, I enjoyed the link and the music which only made me sadder!

Hi Robert
I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch, I had 'PC' problems and lost all my 'Email' contacts, please Email me as I would really like to talk to you again.

Kind Regards
Keith

PS: Thanks for your feedback :)

Last edited:
Back