Re-start

DukeLebowski

Thanks to Zato, I manage my trains. :D But I've a problem
I plan my train to stop at the station (go via station)
Then the passengers climb in (load)
But the train don't re-start. (go via next point) :(
If you got any idea, thanks for contributing.
Duke.

Thanks to Zato, I manage my trains. :D But I've a problem
I plan my train to stop at the station (go via station)
Then the passengers climb in (load)
But the train don't re-start. (go via next point) :(
If you got any idea, thanks for contributing.
Duke.

Hi again Duke,

The anti-AI gang strikes again! :hehe:

Don't use that. Use Use Go to "X station" --> unload/load --> Go to "X new destination". Don't forget to place 30 kph speed limits at the entrance of stations so that unloading/loading can be made at the right place -in the middle point of your IND stations-.

If everything fails, contact your MP (as they usually say in the UK) :hehe:

Have a nice Saturday trainzy ride!

The striking again side of Alberte :wave:

Don't use that. Use Use Go to "X station" --> unload/load --> Go to "X new destination". Don't forget to place 30 kph speed limits at the entrance of stations so that unloading/loading can be made at the right place -in the middle point of your IND stations-.

Hi Zato. Always here !
I tried what you said. It is better, thanks, but the train re-start in the wrong direction. I tried many changes but nothing... I hope (guess) you have a clue
Have a nice day.
Duke.

Hi,

Bad advice. Our MP's are either in jail, awaiting trial, in hiding (in case they have to go to trial), or on holiday spending their expenses they got away with.

Cheers, John

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Good old John! :hehe::hehe::hehe: or maybe wishing to become EuroMP's who recently have refused to reduce their salaries and not travelling 1st Class by their themselves voting against. A lesson of democracy we didn't know! Well-done, guys at the Euro Parliament. :p

Hi Zato. Always here !
I tried what you said. It is better, thanks, but the train re-start in the wrong direction. I tried many changes but nothing... I hope (guess) you have a clue
Hi Dukey,

Do you remember those yellow triangles I told you on our first contact -the direction markers-? Place one of them at the entrance of the station facing ahead. This should prevent your train from having temptations of going back to the past. :hehe: But with ADWIL you never know... likewise MP's.

Happy Sunday.

The you-better-contact-Martians side of Alberte :wave:

Hi Dukey,

Do you remember those yellow triangles I told you on our first contact -the direction markers-? Place one of them at the entrance of the station facing ahead. This should prevent your train from having temptations of going back to the past. :hehe:
Yes I remember. You know, I made a simple loop with 2 trains diametrally running
After many (I don’t know how) tries, it appears that the first one reacts right – I mean stop at the station, load passengers and restart in the right direction- :D but the 2nd one restart in the wrong direction. :'( Though I made the same rules.:( :(
I tried and tried; I deleted the session rules and re-create it, but it doesn’t work better !!!
You know I wake up at half past six AM (that’s usual) and I just made a break for the Malaysia formula one grand prix. When I think that I’ve been 22 years programming computers, I guess I’m getting old.:confused: But it’s too early to give up, it must have a solution…
Any help will be fine.;)
Duke.

Let's make it simple ::confused:
I try to describe my route & session. I don't know the name in english but imagine you're in the middle of a watch (with hands, not a digital one, You see what I mean...) My route (one track) is the watch circumference. Here is what it give :
at 12 o'clock is my train1 with a yellow triangle just behind (clockwise)
at 1 is a signal (green, yellow, red) (signal IBT2-1L left in the game)
at 2 is a red triangle pointing direction (clockwise) called "Start"
at 3 is a 30 speed limit
at 4 is the station (Wallangarra plateform 2) with a clockwiseyellow triangle at the entrance
at 5 is another signal (green, yellow, red) the same
at 6 is a 70 speed limit
at 7 is my train2 with a yellow triangle just behind (clockwise)
at 8 is a third signal (green, yellow, red)
at 9 is a red triangle (clocwise) called "Pass"
at 10 is a 4th signal (green, yellow, red)
You see, it couldn't be more simple :hehe:
Now let see the session :
Train1 :
go via Start (the red triangle) - it works :)
go to station - it works ;)
unload/load - it works :p
go via Pass - it works :D
repeat - it works :eek:
Train2 :
go via Pass - it works
go via Start - it works
go to station - it works
unload/load - it works
repeat :'( himmel, it re-starts in the wrong way :'(
Well, if someone could reproduce that session with the problem or not, it cold be nice to tell.

The-heavy-side of Duke;)

Ok, we'll try to reproduce your basic instructions. ;)

At first sight, the second loop is not working for train 1 since condition have changed with trainz 2 stuck or going the opposite direction.

You'll need more signalling... maybe a siding. Just ovals are difficult to control.

;)

The interpreting side of Alberte :wave:

Hey forget me !
It works now. I don't really know why :eek:
What I've done :
Early this morning I move train1 from 12 o'clock to half past six - few yards behind train2 and insert a signal (green, yellow, red) between the 2 trains.:sleep:
I run the session, and that didn't work better. Thinking there might be a bug, at midday, without changing anything, I run the session one more time to reproduce the "bug" and there :eek: it worked fine for five loops before I go back to work. I let it run the afternoon and when I got back :( all the signals had turn red and both train were stopped. (probably the "bug" made one train go back).
Anyway, I tried one more time, and it seems to work :D for at least five loops...
Right now I'll follow Zato's advice (siding) and make the route twice longer - For yet the trains never meet a green light. Always red to stop or yellow to slow down.:eek:
Be sure I'll be back because of the-dummy-side-of Duke.
Thanks to all.

Back