Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Wednesday extra edition haha Ning don't know

trainz 2012-11-07 09-37-59-93.jpg

trainz 2012-11-07 09-40-02-43.jpg

Roy:wave:

Last edited:
Morning Ken,

that is a big monitor I have 21" zalman 3D razor sharp images and run sometimes 3D but most times work so no fun in 3D haha.
thanks for the compliment and if you look for landscapes well this route and the next 4 more to follow soon are ALL landscapes! the name says it and route #1 has the greater Vancouver area and #5 Calgary so what can I say.
Have a great day!

today an homage to our dear trainzer Euphod Ed!

trainz 2012-11-06 06-11-05-15.jpg

trainz 2012-11-06 06-11-17-63.jpg

hmm today no freeze on posting picts.....:clap:

Ning, Roy;)

Last edited:
No more drunken strawberry sorry

@Euphod thanks buddy Go Bama Go!!!!!!
@Dino he buddy I changed the drunken strawberry back to TS14 illusionist becuase we feel other people might get rejected not seeing the joke and think of me as an old alcoholic fart and I am quiet the opposite Ning says.
We will show some more in town screenies but arrrrggh the draw distance lock screws the entire view of mountains in the background, its not me its them:hehe: u know.
Sip my last expresso and late breakfast at Au bon Pain and scroll the forum.
Tomorrow back to Djoetje he weill be angry it me as always and happy at the same time.
I will take control again of my bed and he will try to jump and play as always when goint to bed.

ya'll have a good one

Ning n Roy;)

Last edited:
I like Revelstoke :)

Hallo Roy and Ning,

again – very nice shots of your work. I can recognize all places at the Revelstoke very well. I have been there in summer 2002. I have been at the RR-museum.From there I walked beside the main road parallel to the tracks to the beginning of the yards where I toke a nice video of a bypassing train which contained about 100 cars. From there I went to the station building and had nice conversations with the station manager and some engine drivers been around.
Also I did some video stuff again.

Just see the video sequences embedded into my “Canada-Rail-Mix”. The Revelstoke part goes from 0:44 to 2:15.

After that I went along the tracks to the east end of the yards and claimed up to get on top of the road bridge which crosses the east end of the yards. It’s the bridge you can see at the fourth of your latest screens. It was getting dark but I was able to catch some more trains crossing each other just below the bridge.
Then I went uphill to reach the campground where our motorhome used to be. There are three houses located at the hill above the tracks just at the first of your latest screens. This must be near the campground – approximately.

Again – very well done!!!!
Your’s TUME

@Tume Grusze dich Uwe von ning und mir!!
Super video:mop: and comment.

You absolutely are a great guy and we all love your routes they are first class gems. wish i had you roads and other very nice seasonal stuff, you do a great job. You can see i play with end of winter season and or early winter with patches and it seems to work if i believe Loong Deane!! thanks.

@ Dricketts thanks buddy you guys give us a lot of energy to go the extra mile and so much appreciation unbelievable!

By the way I here ask again if someone could point us at getting a shadow on the through steel truss bridges from Maddy25 later MSgapper 2010 version but good for TS12. A bridge without shadow is so naked really.

have a great day!

Ning n Roy:wave:

Hahaha die Jan,

most white water is just texture so a fish would run dry very fast. Next update will put some more fish in Columbia river and Lake Kinbasket and other puddles :hehe:. But once you run it you will them at more places unexpected.

regards

Ning n Roy;)

Morning Ken,

that is a big monitor I have 21" zalman 3D razor sharp images and run sometimes 3D but most times work so no fun in 3D haha.
thanks for the compliment and if you look for landscapes well this route and the next 4 more to follow soon are ALL landscapes! the name says it and route #1 has the greater Vancouver area and #5 Calgary so what can I say.
Have a great day!

Hi Everyone:

This is in reference to posts #1002 & #1003. This post is not meant to be "mine is bigger than yours." It is just meant to provide you with a means to output the video to a much bigger screen. Many people have large HD TV's now. My laptop has a built in HDMI out port so that I can attach an HDMI cable to my 50 inch HD TV and run Trainz routes or view Roy's amazing screen shots. Running routes at this size really immerses one into the experience and the surround sound makes it even better. For those that do not have an HDMI port on their desktop/lap there are USP to HDMI ports available. For instance here is one available from a Canadian supplier that is set for USB 3.0 and is backward compatible to USB 2.0 : http://www.pc-canada.com/item/USB32HDE.html?utm_source=shopbot&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopbot

I am sure that similar ones are available everywhere. I just pass this on because Christmas is coming and you might want to suggest this to your "Santa." :Y:

The other program that really comes through for me is using the Flight Simulator built into Google Earth. You can fly along the route that Roy is working on. Fantastic.

Cheers,

Derek

Back