Around the Horseshoe Curve

I am working on PRR reskins for Bens Products and have already gotten permission to upload his stuff.
There will be a
4-8-2
2-8-0
2-10-2
2-10-0
4-4-0
2-6-0
2-8-8-2
4-6-2

Josh

I did 2 years ago the hrose shoe at Field near Lake Louise,BC,CA

Who else is working on one

Josh

nice shots and great work you do in your free time Josh. My compliments.
i did I think 2 years ago the curve at field near Lake Louise on my route Vancouver Calgary leg 5(Field to Calgary which connect via IP at Ottertail to Revelstoke I am now working on and you saw picts recently.
I try to upload a chopper chase all the way in the Kicking horse Canyon with stunning views and panoramas never showed before in Trainz on youtube.
Hope it uploads. Its a raw one no cuts no edit just the way it was first time done.
You still have a lot of work ahead my friend but route building is more fun than just driving.

regards

Roy

I am working on PRR reskins for Bens Products and have already gotten permission to upload his stuff.
There will be a
4-8-2
2-8-0
2-10-2
2-10-0
4-4-0
2-6-0
2-8-8-2
4-6-2

Josh

Oh, goody. I love Ben Neal's wonderful steam locomotives, and these reskins will make them even better. :udrool: Thanks Josh! :D ;)

Regards.

Thanks guys. It will take a while, but as for now, I am taking a quick weekend break from progress as I have gotten to Altoona Yard and well you can guess what I said when I looked at the old track chart.
Bens stuff is great, but they should be on within a week or two.

Josh

Here are a few

stmsoccer_20110314_0004.jpg

stmsoccer_20110314_0006.jpg

Josh

Some more around Kittaning.
Altoona is huge, but I am progressing. Shots to come.

Screen_235.jpg

Screen_234-1.jpg

Screen_236.jpg

Screen_237.jpg

Josh

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that Altoona will kill any frames you already have, but prototypicality is worth it.

Josh

Back