STATION PROBLEM

mqs37401

Hi. I'm currently creating my first layout which has several stations placed around it. During ongoing tests using AI I've ironed out a few things but suddenly I've added a new station whereby when a train is given a command to drive to it and load or unload but it only gets to the beginning of the platform and comes to a stop. Non of the other stations I've got behave like this. The new station is the same 'model' as one I'm already using which of course I've renamed. Any help would be appreciated.:'(

I had this problem but it seemed to clear itself after a while. In the interim may I suggest you add a load command after the "go to station"/"navigate to station" command, which makes the train go into the station and load the passengers.

The station is bi-directional so as a 'temporary measure' I've added a marker at each end of the platform. This seems ok but it just makes it a little more awkward when using AI remembering which marker is where rather than a simple drive to specific named station command. :eek:

Back