Looking for universal invisible station splines

klioli

For my prototypical route project I need an invisible station spline that can handle passengers for curved stations. So far the only curved invisible stations I could find were the DMT fixed radius platforms. But in my route there is a big triangular junction station that has curved platforms with radiuses going all over the place. Also the platform height should be adjustable. Is there such a thing of will I have to forget about the idea to have passenger service at that station?

There are no such thing as invisible station splines because splines are not capable of interacting with other objects. There are station platform splines, however in various styles. The DMT invisible platforms are not height adjustable. There are older invisible stations by Andi06 (RIP) that have properties that allow the platform height to be adjusted as well as adjust other things such as the curve radius. Depending upon which Trainz version you are using, there are currently issues with the script not working properly in TRS22 and the platforms default back to the UK height you see with the DMT platforms.

Maybe you can post a screenshot of the station or a link to Google Earth? Who knows; maybe someone by pure coincidence build that station already or it looks interesting and someone jumps it.

maybe someone by pure coincidence build that station already or it looks interesting and someone jumps it
I strongly doubt it. Its Ludwigshafen Hbf in Germany. It's a nightmare with two of the platforms being elevated. and to make things more interesting there is a suspended freeway bridge going over it.

<kuid2:122285:3401:22> AJS Invisible Station 1T 3.5 is working fine on my TRS22. It is only a short section but allows for passenger height and can curve the platform passengers on each side. It also allows various lengths for trains to stop within. Because of its short length, it fits perfectly on bends.

Back