AC-12 Cab Forward and Class 9000

How do you get on?????

To all,
It is available at http://lilbscreationz.freeforums.org/.
You have to register to be able to download.
I just registered and downloaded tonight.
Kenny

Hi this is engineerkenny and when i cliked on the link this thig saying 300 multi choses I clicked one and there were only 2 so i clicked one and it said this website has been for bidden so I am not sure what to do??????????????????????????????????

i know i'm old school, can someone convert the cab forward engine for me for TRS2004, or at least tell me y the wheels don't show up after i change 2.5 to 2.4. :) thanks guys.

If you are interested in Southern Pacific's Cab-Forwards check this out by Paul of Paulz Trainz. I have commissioned him to build me, which is available to all (Payware at a very resionable price) SP AC-3 2-8-8-2 Cab-Forward Mud Hens, SP AC-11 4-8-8-2 Cab-Forward's (Which also includes the AC-8, 10, 11, and 12), these AC-8, 10, 11, and 12 will include a fully functional working 3D cab interior with all gauges, valves, and levers working (though these are available now, we are still working on refining and adding to the cab interior). If you wondering on why the AC-9 was skipped which is also available from Paul, the AC-9 2-8-8-4 is a Conventional Cab at rear and I also commissioned Paul to make it and it is available. I've also commissioned Pual to make (which he is currently working on) a SP AC-6 4-8-8-2 Flat Nose Cab-Forward, it will also have a fully functional cab interior. As soon as these are finished, in conjunction with another simer we will commissioned a AM-2 4-6-6-2 Flat Nose Cab-Forward, yes that wheel arrangement of double 6 wheels drivers and not 8 is correct. That will bring to a close my Cab-Forwards porjects with Pual of Pualz Trainz. My future plans with Pual is a Southern Pacific type SP 4-10-2 3-cylinder, the largest single frame by Southern Paicific and unlike UP's 4-12-2 3-cylinder's, Southern Pacific's SP were very successful and many were built and used on may of Southern Pacific's districts.

If you want to see the AC-11 in action I have a 6 minute YouTube post of it, search for Harby46 at the YouTube site (Cab-Forward Restored to Steam), also I have posting of the AC-3's working a garde on West From Denver (Thunder in the Mountains) it is also a 6 minute clip. To see the AC-9 and also the GS-2 4-8-4 Daylight (I also commissioned Paul to do) see the first part (Steam Over Donner Part I) a 14 minute clip where you will also see Lilb's AC-12 on TrainzItalia's WIP Donner Route (I'm a beta tester for them), the route will be released soon, check their site for information on it.

Here is a link to my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/harby46?feature=mhee I hope you enjoy what you see. Here are some picture of the AC-11.

trainz2012-01-1721-34-48-60.jpg
[/IMG]

trainz2012-01-1721-35-52-75.jpg
[/IMG]

trainz2012-01-1721-54-17-70.jpg
[/IMG]

trainz2012-01-1721-25-12-66.jpg
[/IMG]

trainz2012-01-1721-25-54-59.jpg
[/IMG]

I've tried to load the Cab Forward from steamtrainz.org and from a link I get with I google "cab forward trainz download". I can get tender to show on TS12 but not the locomotive. It says I'm missing dependancies. I must admit, it is my son who runs TS12 but I do the maintenance. He is autistic so he needs the help. How can I get the Cab Forward to work. If I need to purchase something, please let me know. Ray

When something is "missing dependencies", that means that it was made with dependencies that are not on the DLS or maybe it was made with dependencies from an older version of trainz that are no longer on TS12. But in CMP, see who the author is and PM him/her with the missing KUID numbers and they might tell you where to find them.

-Blake

P.S. Check out my website, we might have some content now and a lot more in the future that your son might like. :)

Hi Nolan --

Search the DLS using either "Cab Forward", or alternately "philskene" as the author.

You will find a session that uses that locomotive. The text under the thumbnail will provide a RapidShaare link. Use the free download option and install the locomotive.

It is fully TS12 compatible.

If you want to download a larger package that contains several other TS12 steam locomotive, an updated version of the Cab Forward can be found here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...locomotives-error-free-in-TS12&highlight=neal

Last edited:
Normally the forum community would be upset at such an old thread being bumped, but I think its a good thing you let it be known that the website isn't working right.

Back