Looking for some pointers here...

meyshollop

South Coast Trainz
Hi all

I've recently re-loaded trs2006 onto my 'puter, and i'm into Australian trainz at the moment, however, my CMP is playing up, and the dls wont let me FTP, so could you suggest/give me links to FREEWARE austrailian trainz sites, OTHER than the DLS

Many thanks

Meyshollop
:wave:

You can use "FTP" or "Download Page" method.

I prefer using the built in TRS2006 CMP-DLH Download (Helper) button ... Does the CMP recognise your UN & PW ?

Or use the "Auran Black Pages DLS", in conjunction with the TRS2006 CMP-DLH.
You can minimize and resize the pages so that they both run together (split screen), so it looks like this:

DLSBlackPages.png

I talked with one guy who refused to use the CMP-DLH, as he couldn't get it working ... it is imperitive that the CMP-DLH functions.

There are many threads about resetting your Profile, and UN & PW, and getting the CMP to recognise your UN & PW.

Last edited:
Thanks cascade but nope, it says something like the server is unavailable or has moved to a different address :confused:

Any other suggestions?

meyshollop

That is odd - were you using the FTP or Helper link? If it was the helper link, it may be that your web browser does not recognise trainz: addresses.

Shane

Strange that.

What I would advise doing here is the password reset trick. (go into the Planet Auran profile, then change the password (you can use the same one) - this will refresh your account, and update your FTP details. You may have to log out and back in for it to take effect.

Shane

Done and done... :confused: i probably should have mentioned that at the start :eek:

any more suggestions / thanks for trying!

Meyshollop

Back