What's your favorite locomotive?

Favorite Loco?

NH FL9 is my personal fave.
735-S.jpg

Southern 4501 has always been, and will always be, my favorite. I just wish that they had painted her in the Crescent paint scheme. There's not a lot of operating 100-plus-year-old steam locomotives operating, in fact, all operating Southern steam locomotives are 100-plus years old, with Southern 4501 being the youngest and biggest, at 106 years old. The first thirty seconds of this video show why she's my favorite:

Good day all,

I need some advice from the Brain Trust here, I have been dabbling in Narrow Gauge a bit, as another avenue, sand box, I can play in as well as Standard Gauge.

Currently I have Himalaya NG24 i think, and Ffestiniog&Welsh Highland (multi Standard and NG's), Zhukovka (Russian non-real gauge route 200km.) NG24,

This week, in the below name news letter I received from Trainz, I saw pware's picture below, and these Garrets caught my attention, where might I find these little guys, and are they worth playing with?

I don't care if they are payware, that's OK too!

I'm OK if it is something that will work in T:ANE which is what I use only now after discarding TS-12 for a 64 byte program in my WIN10 environment.
===============================================================
Bug Squashing Festival | Awesome New Screenshots

From the Web I found this picture and info on Garrats

The Australian Standard Garratt (ASG) was a Garratt steam locomotive designed in Australia during World War II, and used on 3 ft 6 in (1,067 mm) narrow gauge railway systems in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Standard_Garratt

Please let me know your thoughts, I would be very appreciative.

NSWGR_46class made one for TS2009 on the Download Station: 'ASG Tank', 'ASG Boiler' and 'ASG Tender'. It runs on 3 foot six inch gauge track. If you type 'garratt' with 'description' selected instead of 'title' you'll get edh6's well done 2ft gauge WHR NGG16 garratts. There's also some nice ones if you type 'garratt' with 'title' selected.

Back