How do i .....

robin-nisbet

hi ... i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to set a height leve for snow in trs 2009 wb and or trs 2010 ee?

and if it is possible could i get some instructions on how to do it ... ty

hi ... i was just wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to set a height leve for snow in trs 2009 wb and or trs 2010 ee?

and if it is possible could i get some instructions on how to do it ... ty

Yes in 2010 it is possible.

Hit main menu in surveyor.

Scroll down to "Edit Enviorment"

Then click the tab with the sun and cloud

Then the last is "set snow attitude"

Edit that to what ever height you want the snowline to be. This well affect any assets that change do to the snowline for exampel the speedtree Pine 04 is a good example its green below the snowline and white above it.

hth,
hert:wave:

Edit that to what ever height you want the snowline to be. This well affect any assets that change do to the snowline for exampel the speedtree Pine 04 is a good example its green below the snowline and white above it.

hth,

does this work in 2009 as well?

hth,

have tried to set the snowline in trs2010 ee but keep getting the whole area filled with snow ... what am i doing wrong?

Back