problem

09walker

hi my name is james
I HAVE TC3.....ON THIS ROUTE THE NYMR MAP....THERE IS A SCRIPT ERROR NOTICE....ALSO THE STEAM LOCO INJECTORS DONT INJECT NOR USE UP WATER...THE WATER LEVEL IS ALWAYS 70%....DO YOU KNOW WHEATHER THE SCRIPT ERROR IS LINKED...IT SAYS MESHOBJECT AND STACK DUMP!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT IS THE FAULTY THING AND IFF I DELETE IT FROM MY NYMR MAP,WILL IT SOLVE THE INJECTOR PROBLEM?
I WOULD APPRICIATE ANY HELP OR SUPPORT!
THANKS JAMES

hi my name is james
I HAVE TC3.....ON THIS ROUTE THE NYMR MAP....THERE IS A SCRIPT ERROR NOTICE....ALSO THE STEAM LOCO INJECTORS DONT INJECT NOR USE UP WATER...THE WATER LEVEL IS ALWAYS 70%....DO YOU KNOW WHEATHER THE SCRIPT ERROR IS LINKED...IT SAYS MESHOBJECT AND STACK DUMP!
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT IS THE FAULTY THING AND IFF I DELETE IT FROM MY NYMR MAP,WILL IT SOLVE THE INJECTOR PROBLEM?
I WOULD APPRICIATE ANY HELP OR SUPPORT!
THANKS JAMES

James,

You didn't say what locomotive is erroring, but you can usually find out if it has problems by checking the locomotive in Content Manager. If there are any yellow ! or red ! next to the content then this maybe the problem.

In the future, please refrain from typing in all CAPS this is the equivalent to shouting in forums.

If you can't seem to find the loco with problems, please post it's name plus Kuid number up here on the forums. I'm sure someone can help you.

John

Hi john
thanks 4 the reply....it is every locomotive even built in ones, i get a box saying script error meshobject(error is not mesh type) i dont what this means but no injectors are working on this map....i made a new session today and it worked for a bit but then i crashed for a second and the mouse turned in to a verticle virsion of this.... <->, and then it went back the injectors not working again.
cheers so much
JAMES.

Hi james and welcom to the trains forum.
it could be that your TC3 copy needs some serious updates.
so have a look at this web site and download everything thats not nailed down.
If Mike10 comes to your aid listen to him TC3 is his baby.;)
http://www.trainzclassics.co.uk/

thanks m8!
u thinks that is the injector prob? not a script error?
and it only happens on the nymr map
cheers
james

Scripts can have conflicts even built in ones.

clone the route then take off all the locos and rolling stock. Add them back in one at a time, starting with the built in ones first. You'll probably find they work until you add something and that's the one that conflicts with the others.

Cheerio John

hi again

seems a good sugestion....so u rekon 1 loco is the faulty one...i will give u a list of all the the locos on that map to see iff 1 is faulty.....pannier tank black br...lner j39....rod+tender...schools repton.....a4....southen schools eaton....stanier 5mt....br 4mt....lner j69.....fowler 4f...
thanks alot let u no how i get on
cheers james

relpy

i tried cloneing it but it still wont fix the injectors........could an object be causing the problem?
cheers

injector prob

sorry about the delay on holiday in scotland!
in survayer when i edit a steam locos propeties, lights,name,number,auto-fireman...the injectors wont work in driver the water level is always the same....seems like i downloaded somthing faulty.....i can tell you things i recently downloaded!
many thanks
im abit sad!
james

Back