Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland WIP

Very nice, all the locations are instantly recognisable. The only bad thing in the screen shots is the number passenger's arms sticking through the sides of my coaches...

On the topic of keeping up with recent changes on the railway, will you be carrying out some deforestation below the line on the section near Garnedd Tunnel?

Very nice, all the locations are instantly recognisable. The only bad thing in the screen shots is the number passenger's arms sticking through the sides of my coaches...

On the topic of keeping up with recent changes on the railway, will you be carrying out some deforestation below the line on the section near Garnedd Tunnel?

Yeah those arms, not your fault some of the passengers are not exactly on the zero axis, not critical for larger stuff but annoying for NG.

Trees, I'm keeping an eye on photos of the ongoing tree chopping on the net, trouble though is removing trees means adding stuff that is now going to be visible in the VoF, plus I'll have to move Llyn Mair a bit closer to the track, It seems to be double the distance and will be fairly obvious with no trees <g> Never trust a DEM to be that accurate. Less trees will be more frame rate friendly though, although it's not an issue with my setup.

@ Patrick. Not started on the revised Harbour station just yet, got to finish of TyB and replace the temporary buildings and I need to make that wooden footbridge either find or replace the other footbridge with something more appropriate and then there is that signal, can't leave that out! I also need to stop playing with Ed's loco's and rolling stock.............. There have been some firsts on the FR lately.

By the way, Dave Bird as in Bird_d00 has just released Gertrude (another off my list) and Doll on TPR, details and link on British Trainz, they are to 2006 spec however work nicely with a TS12 espec and engine sound.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads ip about Gertrude/Doll. I have tried to join British Trainz, but never had my account activated...
Re the passengers sticking their arms through the carriages: I put every single one of my barns on a layout and filled them all completely with passengers and didn't get a single arm sticking out, either I was really lucky, or you were really unlucky...

I've been trying to download at least one thing from TPR, however when I click on the link, it keeps taking me to some page full of nothing but web code :/ Don't see how I'll be able to get that, sadly

I've been trying to download at least one thing from TPR, however when I click on the link, it keeps taking me to some page full of nothing but web code :/ Don't see how I'll be able to get that, sadly
Either save the page of gibberish or right click and save as the link, this will save the cdp file for you.

Ok, trying right click save as doen't work, ignore that advice.
However, when you click the link and see the page of gibberish code, going to File (or Firefox etc.) > Save should work.

Nearly got TyB done. Can't find any suitable platform seats on the DLS though guess that means yet another thing to make........ plus still have the new old bridge to construct and maybe make a proper version of the other one. Ignore the seats sticking through the fence!

Last edited:
This is just, infact, no words!

I normally am more of a Standard Gauge Fan, but this slightly convinces me Narrow Gauge is slightly better.(Not completely, for me, EVER)

This is also a perfect example to newcomers of Trainz, it shows off what's possible, when you search, download, build, and put real time and effort in.

Bit of an update on latest "bits"

That footbridge is done.

Working point set indicator

Improved Garnedd Tunnel again.....

And the other end.

Not forgetting the Standard gauge bit! This was not easy, had to use a bit of creative licence.

Back