Decent double stack intermodal?

Joseph45f

I'm looking for some double stacked intermodal rolling stock, A lot of the trains i see these days are comprised of mostly this type of car, any places to get them? I checked the download station and saw a lot of routes, not really any rolling stock. Thanks for the help!

I'm looking for some double stacked intermodal rolling stock, A lot of the trains i see these days are comprised of mostly this type of car, any places to get them? I checked the download station and saw a lot of routes, not really any rolling stock. Thanks for the help!

Would it really be the rolling stock that would be different? My understanding was that most double-stack intermodals are regular flat wagons and just the way the containers are locked in place differs, in which case in the trainz world, you'd be looking for double-stacked 'products', rather than stock, and just affixing that product to whichever flatcar is most appropriate

Would it really be the rolling stock that would be different? My understanding was that most double-stack intermodals are regular flat wagons and just the way the containers are locked in place differs, in which case in the trainz world, you'd be looking for double-stacked 'products', rather than stock, and just affixing that product to whichever flatcar is most appropriate

actually, US intermodals have designated freightcars to pull doublestack containers.

You can find some over at Trainz-pro-routes by cnr. They should be what you're looking for.

joseph, i see you live in the usa, so i think you are talking about well cars. i am going to provide you a link.

http://trainzproroutes.com/downloads/index.php?act=category&id=5

look for well cars. anytype of well cars (ie ttx well 1-5 pack)

these cars require you to put them in their proper order. once you get them assembled, i'd save them as a consist so you don't have to do it again. these are articulated cars, so don't be surprised if two wells share one axle, thats what they are supposed to be. enjoy and hope that helps

Brian

PS. i made none of these and just posting the link for help

these cars require you to put them in their proper order. once you get them assembled, i'd save them as a consist so you don't have to do it again.

Good advice! I have had to "re-assemble" these before and it's not a lot of fun!:p

Try these:
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15120>
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15121>
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15122>
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15123>
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15124>
TTX 48ft Double Stack wellcar,<kuid:41426:15125>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15230>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15231>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15232>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15233>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15234>
TTX 40ft Double Stack,<kuid:41426:15235>

Bob

Ok I looked and I have wellcars and spines for trailers already so I guess my question is when I place them in surveyor how do I place them as loaded? Actually anything I place is empty. How do I have it so when I go into driver it's all loaded?

When you place it in surveyor click on properties and click on the well car. It will bring up a list of what you can load it with and you just go down the list and pick what you want on the bottom and the top. It will say whether it will go bottom or top. For 20` ones there`s separate ones for front and rear. I can only speak for the 5 pack ones from cnr, but one tip is to not use the containers labelled from auran. They are too tall to use, at least on the bottom, and the top of the bottom container will overlap the bottom of the top one. Hope this helps ,I had figure that one out when I put mine in too.

Ok I looked and I have wellcars and spines for trailers already so I guess my question is when I place them in surveyor how do I place them as loaded? Actually anything I place is empty. How do I have it so when I go into driver it's all loaded?
you need to go back to protrains route web page and get pro lars internod track

Back