Nickel Plate Road's Clover Leaf District-WIP

Thanks, but a lot of work still needs done.
Basic detailing still is need of completition, then I need to add grasses, trees and other small details.

Today I'm going to lay the baseboards for the whole thing, then gradually fill all of them in.

Cheers,
Woody:wave:

now don't burn yourself out while building this great line and those last shots makes it seem like you was already there during that time period you mentioned,fantastic!;)

WOW!! This looks awsome! :cool: I live in danville illinois and I know this area very well.! This would be a great addition to trainz! I can't wait to see it completed! Will you be building much of danville on this route or not, just curious.? keep us posted!! :D :D :D

WOW!! This looks awsome! :cool: I live in danville illinois and I know this area very well.! This would be a great addition to trainz! I can't wait to see it completed! Will you be building much of danville on this route or not, just curious.? keep us posted!! :D :D :D

As much as many people would have liked to have seen this completed, Woody isn't in a position to continue work on this project due to his copy of TRS2006 becoming unusable.

(I couldn't resist the urge to answer for ya, IC!)

Steve

Awww! That really sucks because that was an awsome looking route.! Thanks for repling so fast!

Back